What's new

Should Old real estate properties or building be demolished to erect modern structures??

It all depends on the state of that particular building,
If a historic building is a fire hazard, contains asbestos, or is causing other issues, then removing it is in the public’s best interest.

In a situation like this, obtaining approval from the city for its demolition shouldn’t be too challenging.

Removing a property that is dangerous or otherwise tough to look at can actually increase the value of the properties around it.

After all, no one wants to live next door to a building that is dangerous or tough to look at.

I have been seeing old buildings in our town that are demolished. Maybe the owners think that remodeling the building is not a good option. An engineer said that a new building can have a new design with modern facilities which would be a plus for the value. I guess he is right.

To cope with modern trends in house development, it's necessary that updates are being made continuously to make properties (houses included) generally more appealing to interested people.

That is what most people are doing . For me I don't see the need for people to be keeping an older structure especially in a good location that could possibly generate more income if new model structure are being erected. I believe older structure should be destroyed.

If there are old estate properties I think they should be demolished because it's outdated, but be mindful that there are still people of the 'outdated old estate' category who will go for it though very few.
Everything has to do with the taste and prefrence of the person that is involved,because there are some persons that are not too moved by the new and latest building design.they like the moderate design.

of course if you want development you should always demolish old structures and new ones because they are more beautiful and their value will also be high. Nobody will agree to rent and old building.

Though some old houses can be remodelled into new and contemporary design and structure,but this is solely the decision of the owner to make.
That is one of the things that real estate investors usually experience,because by the time you come up with a propose idea based on the morden design,some clients would prefer a conservative structure and design.
I don't think that will be neccesary because if the current building still serve its purpose then there will not ba any need to demolish any building to accomodate a newer and better structure.

Last edited:
I think it is necessary for buildings to be developed and revamped to meet up with modern standards. It becomes more necessary if it is for rentals. It would increase the value of the building.

Properties have life. If many years are still left, the property should not be demolished. Having life means the property is still liveable. There is no need to waste your money to demolish the building that is still liveable.

I think it is necessary for buildings to be developed and revamped to meet up with modern standards. It becomes more necessary if it is for rentals. It would increase the value of the building.

I think that there are many buildings in here that have become really old. They were built by Britishers, but they are now heritage and they are not demolished by the government.

It depends on the taste and the level of the owner of the estate , you might decided to leave it , or probably renovate it when you don't have enough money for rebuilding .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back