What's new

Should new tech companies have concerns over grooming?

Yes, I believe it is a good idea for newer tech companies and social media platform to make it harder for children to be present on their platform but the thing is that no matter how harder they try to make it, children would always find their way into these platforms.
If the new tech companies and the social media tries their best in holding children and adolescence from having access to the internet , the parents also have Theo part to play by monitoring their young ones from having direct access to the internet.

I think that since technology is evolving so much, many companies always tend to hire fresh people who have knowledge about technology a lot. The fact remains that technology is indeed changing.
Yeah, technology is very dynamic. Workers need to be well informed with these changes. Having digital skills is so important nowadays, you become highly marketable.

i would also commend YouTube as well they are trying in curtailing the kind of content that is on their platform as to avoid abuse of the platform and also to regulate what stays on the platform.
Yes, youtube is really trying in ensuring that the contents that are circulating through their platforms are good and not injurious to the society. I really love how they sanitize their platform.

Twitter, Twitch, Tik-Tok, Tumblr as well as many other social platforms that may or may not start with the letter "t" have a history of allowing pedo-behavior such as grooming on their platforms and all the ones I mentioned still activity have this problem. They have not set up enough safe guards to prevent it I suppose. Some believe this was intentional, who can say?

Do you think newer tech companies and social networks need to be aware of these things and make it harder for children to be present on their platforms for their own protection?
Technology companies must put controls in place to protect kids from online grooming. This can involve putting policies and procedures in place to track user behavior and identify any questionable or disgusting behavior, as well as giving people who might be harmed by grooming access to services and help

If the new tech companies and the social media tries their best in holding children and adolescence from having access to the internet , the parents also have Theo part to play by monitoring their young ones from having direct access to the internet.
The thing is that technology is developing rapidly. I believe than no matter how hard tech companies, social media and parents try to hold children and adolescents from having a direct access to the internet, they will eventually find a way around it.

Well all I know is that technology it self has both the negative and positive aspects in life, depends on what you try to use it to do and so such things can not be avoid entirely.

The tech companies, mainly social media platforms, cannot control the content being shared on their platform entirely, it is the user's responsibilities to report these content for appropriate action.

Well, it's possible that new tech companies can stop children from going to internet. But it can not be easy. Some people are not even using their real details on tne night.

Well, this have been one of biggest disappointment and disadvantages of the internet. There's no way you can be able to limit or prevent minors from having access to the same contents adults do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back