What's new

Should i go for pension or an anuity

Annuity is the best.
Pension in some cases the company may refuse to pay you because of some issues but your annuity with an insurance company would always be paid to you no matter the sit8

The difference between pension and annuity is that pensions can be partly funded by an employer but an anuity is just between the employee and an insurance company. Please
I know a pension is paid monthly.
Is an annuity paid annually?
anyways, thanks for sharing the difference between the two.

Pension is a scheme designed to make payments available on a monthly bases to workers who have retired. The worker would collect salary based on the scheme he adopted.

Ooh... Really. Pension is partially funded by the employee and the company though but av never heard of that annuity. But great to learn about that.
I think the annuity is paid yearly while the pension is paid monthly. I would prefer the pension in that case, this would enable me plan better what to use it for.

I find that type of annuity pension interesting. I don't know how feasible it might be to have both pensions. I mean that I have my government pension, but if there is the remote possibility of having a separate pension, with a company and myself as a worker, it would be very good. More benefit in the future.

If you check your financial capacity and after making all necessary deductions or planned it enough you feel that having an annuity is the way to go or you can afford, please go for it.
You'll need all the financial safety net you can have when you're retired.

I think that the prefrence lies on the person that is involved,you will choose the scheme that best suits you,but most public servant would usually go for pension,while a private worker would do anuity.

As you can see, while there are some differences between pensions and annuities, the purpose of both is the same: to provide steady retirement income that you can't outlive. If you don't have a pension and are interested in guaranteed income for life, an annuity may be the right option for you
I kind of agree with you that somebody has to first of all think of how their life is going to be at the end of their retirement before trying to choose which one is best for them.

That annuity pension kind intrigues me.
I'm not sure if having two pensions would be practical.
I do have a government pension, but if there is even a slight chance that I might have a separate pension with a company and as a worker, that would be excellent.
Future gains will be greater.

I find that type of annuity pension interesting. I don't know how feasible it might be to have both pensions. I mean that I have my government pension, but if there is the remote possibility of having a separate pension, with a company and myself as a worker, it would be very good. More benefit in the future.
That would be a very good idea to engage in, because as an employee you are entitled to have a pension scheme open for you, that will be a form of security when you retire,but if you want another separate pension you can do that.

The difference between pension and annuity is that pensions can be partly funded by an employer but an anuity is just between the employee and an insurance company. Please
Have not deal with insurance company but I know about pension scheme very well because I have collected my pension from leadway pension scheme

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back