What's new

Should I be worried about my online privacy? If yes, how can I make sure I’m protected?

The issue of online privacy is a big one, considering the amount of info and scrutiny regulators have shown towards some big tech companies for their supposed breach of privacy terms. Most big tech giants are guilty of this, that is of sharing private info of a user like their cookies and browsing history to retail companies for them to targeted. To safeguard our online privacy due to these multiple factors have become Paramount to evert online user who cares for his or her privacy, some ways of doing this include using vpns, clearing your cookies, not leaving passwords on sites with shady sites or sharing sensitive Info's in unsecured sites etc.

The rate of cyber crimes and insecurity is alarming. This is all over the world. To be safe and free from this hackers and cyber thieves, you are advised to use strong passwords or security codes, which would be a lot difficult for them to guess. Most cyber crimes come from the permutations and combinations of what they know about you. Keep somethings safe from the general public.
Post automatically merged:

The rate of cyber crimes and insecurity is alarming. This is all over the world. To be safe and free from this hackers and cyber thieves, you are advised to use strong passwords or security codes, which would be a lot difficult for them to guess. Most cyber crimes come from the permutations and combinations of what they know about you. Keep somethings safe from the general public.

No I'm not worried because most online platform has encrypted for users only, also every platform that am in has a password to access it which prevents a third party from accessing into it. And if you must aceess it you have to provide that same password that I used in registering it.

Cybercrime, hacking and criminology is on the rise on the internet so to be on a safer side one should be very careful while giving out details most especially details that are meant for you alone such as password, personal identity number, etc should not be shared online.

I have really see that i am very careless with my details from this post. Thanks for the enlighten. I keep wondering how these website keep our details safe

There has been a drastic increase in the level of cyber crime, online fraud, account hacking so it only imminent to be conscious, protect ones account, protect passwords and if possible use two factor authentication.

Let us all.makenot a kind of practice not be going on many platforms and giving our particulars and details just like that on request. We should be very careful of such platforms

I think you are not totally save when it comes to online. You maybe thinking your information is not leaked or saved but that's not totally true. That's why you don't need to reveal or say much online.

Every sites provides data privacy for their clients, before sending your details or applying for anything online,check out their review. No system is entirely secured.

Although you should be worried about your online privacy, but there is little or nothing you can do about it. The best you can do is to keep your login details safe.

I think almost everything platform like google and facebook usually sell people privacy data's to advertisers and that have been the problem for users who care about privacy

Yes I always worried about my privacy and recently so many incidents happens where our data is available for sale or hacked or shared with others. You can't do much about it even companies often told us that they will secure it but they still share it.

You don't allow anybody to be just toy with your phone by having access to your password, if it is compulsory you should give your phone to the other then make sure that you reveal your either phone or wallet pin code to the others

You should be, especially now that hackers are becoming many at an alarming rate and becoming more knowledgeable. You should always take precautions especially when putting sensitive informations like bank account passwords on the internet.
Privacy is a freedom of having your profile checked by outsider and scammers , you have to monitor and keep your privacy intact to avoid getting scammed online.

If it is about privacy, then the bulk of the responsibility lies with the online users. Learn to avoid putting all your details out there and if you have to, ensure that such platforms are top notch when it comes to securing your private data.

Yes, your online privacy matters a lot because there are many hackers who can easily steal your Private data.
To ensure your privacy you have to keep strong password and do not show your phone number to public, and also change your password after some month to avoid any type of hacking.
Online privacy really have everything to do with securing your privacy online because there at things you need to protect from hackers , scammers and at times third parties.

This is why one should be careful on the kind of sites you visit and as well the kind of information you share or give out on such sites. There are some sites that are not secure at all and can easily be hacked, while some are owned by hackers

The simple truth is that when it comes to online privacy you don't really have privacy online because anything you do online leaves a digital footprint which will always lead back to you in case they are looking for it so if you don't want to be found online don't get online.

I think it's always better not to put sensitive information into just any website, such information should be kept secret, also try not to make use of VPNs while surfing

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back