What's new

Should employees be trained in First Aid?

The employer must make the health benefit of their workers a priority because the workers are their responsibilities , so apart from teaching them the aspect of first aid , they should also make sure in taking good care of them.

Unfortunately, many companies do not care about their workers' health. I have seen many people suffering from health issues due to lack of ventilation system in many factories.

Employees are to be trained in first aid and that is very important because at the work place, there are hazards that occurs accidentally. With the first aid, employees will be able to take care of the wound if necessary or possible before the patient can be taken to a health center.

Employees are to be trained in first aid and that is very important because at the work place, there are hazards that occurs accidentally. With the first aid, employees will be able to take care of the wound if necessary or possible before the patient can be taken to a health center.

I think that not only first place, but other kind of necessary things like ambulance service shall also be offered by big businesses for its employees all the time.

Should employees be trained in First Aid, or employee first aid courses to be made mandatory for existing and new starters who might work for a company? Or, should there be a designated employee for the building on every shift who is trained in First Aid? I think all employees should be trained in the first aid and the employer should fund the cost and invest in their staff members. If something was to happen to the person who is first aid trained, who will come to their aid? Ambulances can sometimes take up to 20 minutes to arrive, depending on the demand on the service. What do you think, should employees be trained in first aid, or a selected person or persons to be trained?
I personally want to learn first aid. It can be helpful in cases of emergencies even at home or on the street. Even CPR can save lives if applied at the right time.

I think all health care professionals should also be given a chance to learn this, not just doctors and paramedics.

Gaining sense of the first aid equipment is requiste because it is going to impact lots of changes in workplaces if first aid treatment will be metted as an initial treatment incase of emergency. The first aid equipment must be on ground and the employees must be taught thoroughly on how to use it.

Last edited:
I think that not only first place, but other kind of necessary things like ambulance service shall also be offered by big businesses for its employees all the time.
Some organisation might take it as wasting of money and resources buying an ambulance in a big organisation in case of accident , I am into and we have a small ambulance just in case of emergency .

Our health is our wealth. It's is advised that first aid knowledge is to be shared with public, schools and organizations. Having fully the knowledge of first aid, quick help will rendered to casualty in time's of accident of any kind.

Some organisation might take it as wasting of money and resources buying an ambulance in a big organisation in case of accident , I am into and we have a small ambulance just in case of emergency .

They think that the cases of medical emergency are really rare and they do not need to invest money in such kind of facilities for their employees. This is why they do not offer such kind of facilities.

I think basic first aid training should be provided to the staff. if the job is risky, for instance working in extreme conditions, the workers might need an advanced level of first aid training. Accidents can happen to any one at any place. Therefore first aid skills are essential.

Whenever there is a very big chance of workers getting injured at work as a result of the nature of the job they are doing, I believe that it is paramount that they are trained on how to make use of first aid in order to take care of whatever injuries that have sustained from work before they can be transferred to hospitals to get proper medical attention.

Whenever there is a very big chance of workers getting injured at work as a result of the nature of the job they are doing, I believe that it is paramount that they are trained on how to make use of first aid in order to take care of whatever injuries that have sustained from work before they can be transferred to hospitals to get proper medical attention.

First aid is required on many different kinds of jobs. One such kind of people are caregivers. They need to have a first aid kit all the time in case in the patient or the required person needs first aid. This is a common thing in many places.

I think basic first aid training should be provided to the staff. if the job is risky, for instance working in extreme conditions, the workers might need an advanced level of first aid training. Accidents can happen to any one at any place. Therefore first aid skills are essential.

There's even a hazard course that's been recommended for people to read and have certificate in the course before you can be employed to work in particular companies. When you want to work in oil companies in my country especially those in the sea offshore, you must have the hazard course certificate.

There's even a hazard course that's been recommended for people to read and have certificate in the course before you can be employed to work in particular companies. When you want to work in oil companies in my country especially those in the sea offshore, you must have the hazard course certificate.

There are many professions that may require you to have a first aid kit. If you are a sportsman, then you may need to have a first aid kit with you. This is because it is very common for sportsmen to suffer from injuries. They may receive training to use such kind of first aid kits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back