What's new

Should business owners be the only ones to bear risks?

I don't think that will be a better idea because too much burden will be on them. After making alot of lost and expenditure, the business may collapse.

Well, it is the best thing for business owners to take risks and I don't see anything wrong with that because if a business owner takes the risks and succeed he will be the one to enjoy the success of the business alone.
Anyone who is afraid of taking risks should not even try to venture into a business. Many businesses are filled with different kinds of risk but your ability to manage them well and take the right decision will make you successful.

Anyone who is afraid of taking risks should not even try to venture into a business. Many businesses are filled with different kinds of risk but your ability to manage them well and take the right decision will make you successful.
There is nothing wrong with people taking risks, but you need to just take risks with at least 55% possibility of succeeding. It is equally as useless as you not doing it if you are just venturing into business that is not suitable in the location you are locating it.

You are the only one that will bear the risk of your business seriously I think so that business owner will just bear their own risk so its now your responsibility to careted for your business so you wont loss or incured more risk

There is nothing wrong with people taking risks, but you need to just take risks with at least 55% possibility of succeeding. It is equally as useless as you not doing it if you are just venturing into business that is not suitable in the location you are locating it.
it is important and necessary to take calculated risks because every business venture involves some level of risk but you need to have proper knowledge of how it works. This way you can be able to manage and minimise risks.

Well most especially in my country it is the business owner that usually take the risks in businesses then followed by his co workers because anything that he earn will be used to pay the workers.

it is important and necessary to take calculated risks because every business venture involves some level of risk but you need to have proper knowledge of how it works. This way you can be able to manage and minimise risks.
Yes I believe risk in business can be reduced when the business owner or someone that is interested to engage in business research on the business and apply all possible means to have a successful business. This is the best thing but so many people do not adhere to rules like this.

Yes I believe risk in business can be reduced when the business owner or someone that is interested to engage in business research on the business and apply all possible means to have a successful business. This is the best thing but so many people do not adhere to rules like this.
Definitely, going through a business mentorship and apprenticeship is one of the best ways in which you can reduce risks. This is because you will have a practical experience from your mentor.

Definitely, going through a business mentorship and apprenticeship is one of the best ways in which you can reduce risks. This is because you will have a practical experience from your mentor.
Well , do you really think that going to a business school will guarantee hundred percent success in business ? for me I believe you may have an understanding about a business no doubt but so many other unknown factors contribute to the success of a business.

Well , do you really think that going to a business school will guarantee hundred percent success in business ? for me I believe you may have an understanding about a business no doubt but so many other unknown factors contribute to the success of a business.
Going to a business school will not guarantee you 100% success in business. No matter the level of knowledge you have you are not guaranteed 100% to succeed in business because there are a lot of other factors that may affect it like government policies, unforeseen circumstances like the Corona virus pandemic and others.

Going to a business school will not guarantee you 100% success in business. No matter the level of knowledge you have you are not guaranteed 100% to succeed in business because there are a lot of other factors that may affect it like government policies, unforeseen circumstances like the Corona virus pandemic and others.
Okay , I now understand but I believe people that are going into business school will have more advanced knowledge on a particular areas of concentration than those who are not in business school but still studying the same course.

Okay , I now understand but I believe people that are going into business school will have more advanced knowledge on a particular areas of concentration than those who are not in business school but still studying the same course.
Yes, you cannot compare someone that went to a business school and someone that didn't go to a business school. There will be some level of difference between them because the person who went to a business school will have advanced knowledge.

It is not going to be ideal to look at it that way because a customer paying money for a product is already taken a risk because there is a tendency that the product might be fake.

Well, it is the best thing for business owners to take risks and I don't see anything wrong with that because if a business owner takes the risks and succeed he will be the one to enjoy the success of the business alone.
Yes of course, because is the only one that will succeed in that business when the business become successful, that is why before going into business you have to think and also make a good plan about the business.

Yes, you cannot compare someone that went to a business school and someone that didn't go to a business school. There will be some level of difference between them because the person who went to a business school will have advanced knowledge.
Only if business school will really work nowadays because it seems a lot of people who are going to business school and those that are not going into school will still come to face a lot of competition. People can succeed perfectly in business without going to business school when money is involved.

Only if business school will really work nowadays because it seems a lot of people who are going to business school and those that are not going into school will still come to face a lot of competition. People can succeed perfectly in business without going to business school when money is involved.
Of course, there are a lot of people who succeed in business without going into any kind of business school. All they need is apprenticeship from someone who is already successful in business and they will learn a lot of things.

Yes of course, because is the only one that will succeed in that business when the business become successful, that is why before going into business you have to think and also make a good plan about the business.
Every business owners will always do a business . But it seems some business owners are always doing it in the wrong way . As someone who is interested to get in business we must be able to draw our business plan the right way to help us know what the business is likely to be like in the Future .

A business owner should be the only one to bear the risk because that is his own business he is the one that invested in that face of business so I think no body else will ever bear the risk for you at all,the you the business owner who need to bear your business risk

Mostly it is the business owners that usually beer much risk and lost in businesses once the business is not functioning well either financially or other wise and the loses does not really affect either the worker much nor the customers.

When it comes to public limited companies, almost all the share holders bare the loss to the ratio of their investments. This means that a person who holds the majority of the shares will suffer from losses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back