What's new

Should an item be returned for full refund even if it's already been used?

The supermarket have there are rules for returning goods that are bought. It is highly pertinent for you to follow the rules of returning goods before you take the step avoid unnecessary events to take place.
Goods bought in bad shape should be received by the owners of the store if it is returned. This is necessary because it is a yardstick to attracting the customers the more because they will feel more secured buying things from your store.

The supermarket have there are rules for returning goods that are bought. It is highly pertinent for you to follow the rules of returning goods before you take the step avoid unnecessary events to take place.
That's true, apart from packaging error or low quality I don't see the reason why people should return the product they have bought. it is always important to be very careful.

Buyers should not be selfish.

They have to also consider the person who is selling.

You cannot expect someone to collect something after you have used it already.

It does not make sense.

That's important. If the conditions necessary for a product to be returned are clearly written down then I think there will be no form of exploitation or confusion.
Sometimes , when these products develop fault we do not return it directly to the company but we are returning it to the retailer that sold it for us. Probably this is the reason for most of the rejection.

I don't agree with their return policy being too lenient because customers are obviously going to take advantage of it. In my country, most companies have strict return policy and they won't refund you if you don't lay a complaint before 24 hours after purchase.

Sometimes , when these products develop fault we do not return it directly to the company but we are returning it to the retailer that sold it for us. Probably this is the reason for most of the rejection.
I think it actually depends on the kind of product because there are some kind of products that gives some years of warranty. That means if the product development effort within that range you'll be able to return it.

Well any item that has already be use and maybe got spoilt should not be collected except if the owner can bear the risks of collecting the (spoilt) item to recycle it, it is left for him or her.

Well any item that has already be use and maybe got spoilt should not be collected except if the owner can bear the risks of collecting the (spoilt) item to recycle it, it is left for him or her.
I'm having the same thought as you because I cannot return the goods that I have used already. I don't see a reason why a used item would return back to the store for replacement.

I'm having the same thought as you because I cannot return the goods that I have used already. I don't see a reason why a used item would return back to the store for replacement.
That is it and once such people are given an opportunity like this, they will try and be using it regularly often whenever anything happen an there item and they will just be trying to bring it back which is very bad and can bring lose to one business.

Personally if I am opportune to be a business manager, I wont accept any gods that has been used and then refund. it will be better when it has not been used.
To avoid this completely, business should also focus on selling top quality product to avoid any cases or a situations that product are returned unnecessarily.
Actually the best decision to avoid such is to engage is selling perfect and quality goods to your customers and well packaged one that it may not be returned when found faulty.

It is practically not the best practice to return goals that you have used already. I don't like doing such because I have a business too and I wouldn't want people to do such to me.

I see no reason why you would return goods that you have used. I can only complain to the owners of the site or store that I bought some goods and I've used them but they are not quite good. The business owner can use his or her discretion I refund out of my money.

Food companies usually never return or refund money in case the item is used. However, it all depends. if the product was not consumable in the first place, then food companies usually refund the money.

Food companies usually never return or refund money in case the item is used. However, it all depends. if the product was not consumable in the first place, then food companies usually refund the money.
Yes you don't expect food industry to accept things back. You cannot eat a food and return the remnant claiming that it is faulty or it does not taste good and you are demanding for a refund.

i believe an item can be returned if already used depending on the circumstances involved as probably when the customer might have noticed the defect could probably be when him/her was testing that particular feature of the product.

i believe an item can be returned if already used depending on the circumstances involved as probably when the customer might have noticed the defect could probably be when him/her was testing that particular feature of the product.
I am not in support of your assertion because once a good as ready used, it will not speak well to return such item because you have already opened it will no longer be useful again.

I am not in support of your assertion because once a good as ready used, it will not speak well to return such item because you have already opened it will no longer be useful again.
lets say for instance you went to a supermarket to buy a particular goods and on getting home you opened it and saw a defect on the product that was not supposed to be there, i believe you are entitled to return back that product.

I do not think that there is ever going to be a condition that warrants an individual to be able to return something after they have purchased it and have use it up to some extent already.

I think it actually depends on the kind of product because there are some kind of products that gives some years of warranty. That means if the product development effort within that range you'll be able to return it.
Companies that produces these products are not even available here and even if you have to return this product , how will you return it ? Will you have to pay all the way to where the real company is located ?

Companies that produces these products are not even available here and even if you have to return this product , how will you return it ? Will you have to pay all the way to where the real company is located ?
companies do not say it directly instead they sale it through wholesalers. If it is a product that can be returned then you have to go to the wholesalers and make complaints and you can be considered.

companies do not say it directly instead they sale it through wholesalers. If it is a product that can be returned then you have to go to the wholesalers and make complaints and you can be considered.
I am not in support of returning already used item. Already said it severally and I will continue to hammer on it . It is not really a good practice to return what you have already used.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back