What's new

Should an item be returned for full refund even if it's already been used?

Returning the amount of money spent on some product even if you have used up the product is actually possible , but I don't return goods , most especially the product i have almost used up.

To avoid this completely, business should also focus on selling top quality product to avoid any cases or a situations that product are returned unnecessarily.
When I really understand with you for saying, business should focus on selling top-quality product but no matter how quality a product might be at the end of the day it will still spoil.

For me, I do not think I can return an item that I've already used. If I had not used it, it would have been a different ball game but because I have opened it and used it , ido not want to return it because I'm an enterpreneur too.
It's not good to be returning an item that has already being used. Before I can return an item, I'll confirm that the product item is in damage beyond repair

It's not good to be returning an item that has already being used. Before I can return an item, I'll confirm that the product item is in damage beyond repair
I do not support to return items that are that have been used already because it is not really going to augur well and it is not good for the business owner.

When I really understand with you for saying, business should focus on selling top-quality product but no matter how quality a product might be at the end of the day it will still spoil.
Yes but that is not the case of what is being discussed, if a product has to damage based on the depreciation from the uses ends, then there is no reasons for the products to be returned. We are talking about situations in which products stop working when the guarantee date is not completed..

Yes but that is not the case of what is being discussed, if a product has to damage based on the depreciation from the uses ends, then there is no reasons for the products to be returned. We are talking about situations in which products stop working when the guarantee date is not completed..
I see no reason why you would return goods that you have used. I can only complain to the owners of the site or store that I bought some goods and I've used them but they are not quite good. The business owner can use his or her discretion I refund out of my money.

It is very posibly that some stores will never collect any item that you have returned to them because your already used it it will no longer be useful because it can't be sold again even if it is repaired.
Every organization has term and condition attach to refund. It's called refund policy. No organization, store, will accept a product of it's does meet their condition. And of course, some stores do accept used product.

As long as there is rules and regulations and the policy of returning a product have not been broken , then such product can be returned if you come to find out that it's not performing its job perfectly due to company's error.

The whole think could really be complicated depending on the type of product as you said. The best way to solve this issue is for companies to write down the conditions necessary for a client to return product that is not working due to company's error.
That's important. If the conditions necessary for a product to be returned are clearly written down then I think there will be no form of exploitation or confusion.

That's important. If the conditions necessary for a product to be returned are clearly written down then I think there will be no form of exploitation or confusion.
Every stores has conditions on how good would be returned. It is stipulated in the a business rules and regulations but sometimes the owners of the store may try to attract customers and Go Extra length to accepting default items.

I am on the same page with your submission because it will be quiet difficult going to return the goods that I have already used. I wouldn't want to do that.

I think that it all depends on the kind of product. Some restaurants have to change the food they serve if the food is not consumable at all. This is why they have to make sure that they deliver the right kind of food.

I see no reason why you would return goods that you have used. I can only complain to the owners of the site or store that I bought some goods and I've used them but they are not quite good. The business owner can use his or her discretion I refund out of my money.
The point is that in some products there is always a guarantee of how long you can use the product before developing a fault . What will you do in situations that these product do not reach the date of guarantee ?

The point is that in some products there is always a guarantee of how long you can use the product before developing a fault . What will you do in situations that these product do not reach the date of guarantee ?
This is a major reason why that a guarantee or warranty on most of the products. This will cover any damage that might have happened during the warranty period.

This is a major reason why that a guarantee or warranty on most of the products. This will cover any damage that might have happened during the warranty period.
That is what the originals was trying to say . But in most cases a lot of business owners Will not want to accept a returned faulty product even when the guarantee period is not over.

Every stores has conditions on how good would be returned. It is stipulated in the a business rules and regulations but sometimes the owners of the store may try to attract customers and Go Extra length to accepting default items.
That may actually be true but it does not happen all the time because if they continue to do it that way they were running through a lot of losses. As a business man i will always follow the rules

That may actually be true but it does not happen all the time because if they continue to do it that way they were running through a lot of losses. As a business man i will always follow the rules
Certain conditions must be fulfilled if the owners of the business is to replace or returned the defaulted items. If I have used a particular commodity, I wouldn't return it because it has already been used.

Certain conditions must be fulfilled if the owners of the business is to replace or returned the defaulted items. If I have used a particular commodity, I wouldn't return it because it has already been used.
I think it is important for business owners to give a clear notice to customers that if a product has been purchased it cannot be returned. there was a supermarket I saw that and I was very careful when I was selecting products.

I think it is important for business owners to give a clear notice to customers that if a product has been purchased it cannot be returned. there was a supermarket I saw that and I was very careful when I was selecting products.
The business owner cannot categorically stated that goods bought cannot be returned. This will be conditions for how goods would be returned if there is a confirmation of default.

The business owner cannot categorically stated that goods bought cannot be returned. This will be conditions for how goods would be returned if there is a confirmation of default.
The one that i experienced was actually from a supermarket. It was clearly written because any product bought will be recorded in a computer. So in our case you cannot return whatever you buy.

The one that i experienced was actually from a supermarket. It was clearly written because any product bought will be recorded in a computer. So in our case you cannot return whatever you buy.
The supermarket have there are rules for returning goods that are bought. It is highly pertinent for you to follow the rules of returning goods before you take the step avoid unnecessary events to take place.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back