What's new

Should an item be returned for full refund even if it's already been used?

It's pretty much the same here in the UK when it comes to returns, people can return their item any time within 28 days usually and there will be no questions asked, in most cases, people have worn say the item if it's clothing and then just want the money back and they will take the item back and issue a refund without any questions. I do feel that if it is with clothing, there should be a more limited return date to prevent this kind of thing from happening. I know during COVID they were taking items of clothing back but having it quarantined for 72 hours before it was allowed to be sold again, even if that is the case, not knowing if someone else wore it before puts me off.
I agree, and I remember this.
I returned a shirt at a store called Meijer during the pandemic and I saw them put it on an "isolation rack" at customer service where the returned clothing items were [possibly] steam-cleaned. It was a very scary time .. something creepy about it, you know

I think it's not all products that can be returned actually but those ones with guarantee. If you but something as little as a handkerchief from the market and go home with it and return the next day complaining that it was torn before you bought it, no one would listen to you.

some items come with a money-back guarantee for 30 days up to 90 days, so such an item can be returned and money paid back in full

It may not be possible sometimes , it depends on the business organisation. Every manufacturing companies and stores have their own rules and regulations for customers who are buying products . You have to first of all understand what are the conditions needed for refundment of product in where you are buying
Yes, every organization have their refund policy. So, as long as the product you're returning is still in line with refund policy, you can return it. For me, personally, I don't like returning product I have used, even if it's not good.

Like you said they usually check for proof that the said customer purchased the goods from them, i think it's okay though as long as they make sure the reason or reasons for return is actually a legit one cause some customers can be pretty tricky.

Yes, every organization have their refund policy. So, as long as the product you're returning is still in line with refund policy, you can return it. For me, personally, I don't like returning product I have used, even if it's not good.

I also do not like to return products all the time. It makes me feel like I made a bad choice while selecting the product that I wanted. However, sometimes, we all make bad choices in life.

I don't think it is right to ask for a refund if you have used the product multiple times. if you purchased the product and after the first use, you found issues, it is ok to ask for a refund but how can they ask for refunds on products that have been worn out.

I don't think it is right to ask for a refund if you have used the product multiple times. if you purchased the product and after the first use, you found issues, it is ok to ask for a refund but how can they ask for refunds on products that have been worn out.
You are right , some people always takes advantage of that opportunity to use the product multiple times even when they have it in mind to return it and get a refund , so to me , after using it once And sensing its not good , you must return it immediately

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back