Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys think that all sites should have some sort of landing page? I think a landing page is good if you have multiple sites. I liken it to a linktree for example, as it has links to everything. I think a landing page should be like a linktree, where it lists all of your sites in one place so it's easier for users to access your content.

Do you guys think that all sites should have some sort of landing page? I think a landing page is good if you have multiple sites. I liken it to a linktree for example, as it has links to everything. I think a landing page should be like a linktree, where it lists all of your sites in one place so it's easier for users to access your content.
I see where you're coming from, and I think it really depends on the site's purpose. A landing page that acts as a hub to other sites can be effective for a portfolio or a business with multiple services or brands. It's like a one-stop shop for all related content. For a standalone site, I believe the homepage should provide enough information for the user to understand the site without overwhelming them.

I see where you're coming from, and I think it really depends on the site's purpose. A landing page that acts as a hub to other sites can be effective for a portfolio or a business with multiple services or brands. It's like a one-stop shop for all related content. For a standalone site, I believe the homepage should provide enough information for the user to understand the site without overwhelming them.
I agree, all great points! :)

And yeah, a standalone site that isn't part of a network/group of sites probably doesn't need a landing page as much. Overwhelming users is not good, pushes users away from your site.

Not all websites require a separate landing page. Some websites, such as blogs, news portals, or informational sites, may have different goals or rely on providing a broad range of content to visitors. In these cases, well-designed homepage layouts and effective navigation can serve as entry points for users.

The decision to have a landing page should be based on your website's objectives, target audience, and marketing strategies.

Landing pages are good for sites as it allows the user of the site to be able to find where they need to be without any issues of having to click through a bunch of links to be able to find what they need.

A landing page can not only tell the user what your site is about but can help them navigate easily as well and as someone who uses a lot of sites, I do find this is the better option and a lot easier.

Having a landing page for a website is generally considered beneficial and recommended for several reasons. However, whether all sites should have a landing page ultimately depends on the specific goals and nature of the website.

Generally speaking, I would say that it depends on the purpose of your website and also the project that you have at hand that is going to determine if it's feasible for you to have a landing page for your website or your forum. Ordinarily, it's a nice idea in most cases!

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back