What's new

Shornet.com Reviews : Scam or Legit

yolanad32

Jul 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Shornet ?

Shornet is a completely free tool where you can create short links,you get paid!

– Payments every 24 business hours

– Share your url get up to $2.50/1000 views/cpm world
– Minimum payment is 2$
– Payment Methods: Payeer, Cryptocurrencies, Webmoney,Uphold, FaucetPay
– %20 Referral Earnings
* Unique Template
* Ptc – Faucet traffic accepted.
CPM MIN 2.00$ CPM MAX 23$

Signup Link:
CLICK HERE

Payment Proof
payment%2Bproof.png

This shortnets looks good from the explanation of the works, but you haven't told us how much we can earn daiky if we start working on it, if i can create like five shortlinks in a day, does that means i will get $10 daily?

I think the link is bad or something or the site is out. Some of these sites do not last long because they are mostly managed by the admin. This would be the second site I would go today that was bad.

Well it is obvious that this shortnet.com platform is a l git one seeing already that is has gotten the green badge too. I have never used it myself before to be frank. Seems to make a lot people f sense though

This is actually a good way to make some good amount of money online. With this url shortners you can make money as many times as possible so far you have links to short

For the fact alone that this shortnet.com is already having the green if authenticity from the admins here means the platform is good to go. I hope you guys luck trying them out

This is actually a good way to make money online. However, if one those not have any traffic to promote this link to in order for them to click it I don't think it will be easy to make money with it

Are you sure that they accept paid to click traffic and faucet traffic? This is the first time I am hearing about a URL shortner accepting such kind of traffic. I just hope that they do mention this in their terms and conditions.

Shortnet.com has its green approval badge by an admin of this platform. So I take it that they are very legit and safe to work in if anyone is very interested in giving them a shot. I hope you make it big theretoo

I've always trusted these URL shorteners in a way because their earnings are realistic and are a true reflection of "you-got-what-you-worked-for" kinda thing. So I'll be willing to do this, only @Alexander should get ready for a thousand new members. 😂

WHAT IS Shornet ?

Shornet is a completely free tool where you can create short links,you get paid!

– Payments every 24 business hours

– Share your url get up to $2.50/1000 views/cpm world
– Minimum payment is 2$
– Payment Methods: Payeer, Cryptocurrencies, Webmoney,Uphold, FaucetPay
– %20 Referral Earnings
* Unique Template
* Ptc – Faucet traffic accepted.
CPM MIN 2.00$ CPM MAX 23$

Signup Link:
CLICK HERE

Payment Proof
payment%2Bproof.png
Is this your payment proof. If this is you payment proof. I will like to ask how you made that amount of money with URL shortner. Because I have been using it for more than 4 years now but I have not made up to $2

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back