What's new

Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's a waste time and money. You have to look for availablity of parking and this adds to the cost of your shopping experience, spending unnecessary money to keep up with the latest trends which means all your savings will be gone in a few days of payday. I'm against shopping for non-essentials. Moreover, this isn't to say I don't shop for essentials: food, clothing, and water. Only spend what you can afford!

I love shopping (both online and in physical stores) as long as I'm getting some things for me. If I'm going to shop but only for things for other people, then I will probably end up getting bored quickly and hate it

shopping for food in the marketplace, vegetables and fruits ;D

Of course shopping is the good moment that you can feel it.
Lastly, I'm shopping online from Ali Express, for clothes I need to go outside to try them and select the best to me better than online.
But the Electronic items I prefer Ali express because they contain a really good items with an intresting price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back