• Total voters

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion shopping offline is better because you can directly see what you are buying and change it if it has any problem.

Which one is better? Online shopping or offline shopping?

In my country both work quite well, there are many people here who only buy on amazon or online, but I personally like to buy offline, since I can see what I want and buy at the moment.

Depends on what I am buying, however, the general rule of the thumb is I do not buy expensive products online

In my opinion shopping offline is better because you can directly see what you are buying and change it if it has any problem.

Which one is better? Online shopping or offline shopping?
Offline shopping is better because you can see and test what you want to buy before buying it.

Whole world is becoming a global village. Everything is getting online now. I prefer to use online shopping as well. Because the right product will be delivered to you on time and suppose there is any problem in product then you can get refund as well. But it is recommended to use trusted platforms for online shopping.

Whole world is becoming a global village. Everything is getting online now. I prefer to use online shopping as well. Because the right product will be delivered to you on time and suppose there is any problem in product then you can get refund as well. But it is recommended to use trusted platforms for online shopping.

I would have preferred to use online shopping but they mostly bring something which is very different from what they show you in the picture

Well, I'm the kind of person that shops both online and offline. There are some products that I would never shop online for any reason whatsoever. I will definitely have to go to the shopping mall in person and purchase them. The nature of what I want to buy determines how I shop for it.

I prefer offline shopping, especially for food and clothes. With food, you see what you are getting. With clothes, you can try them on to check the size.

Online shopping is better for books and some small electronics, however. Tools as well. There is simply more variety and selection online, and lower prices.

For groceries, offline. For nearly anything else, I prefer to shop online because you can usually get cheaper deals than you can in stores and there is a much wider variety online than offline where the possibilities of what you can buy are endless.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back