Shopping at midnight can save you money

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been told to shop at midnight or at 2-3 Am as at that time we can expect the best of the discounts coming our way from most of the e-commerce websites. I am yet to try but I will try someday and I hope my readers can try this and avail the benefits.

I have been told to shop at midnight or at 2-3 Am as at that time we can expect the best of the discounts coming our way from most of the e-commerce websites. I am yet to try but I will try someday and I hope my readers can try this and avail the benefits.
I don't think there is any way you can shop in the midnight in my country so this cannot happen here

If you have access to such offers, it can definitely save money. However, most of the time people end up buying non essential items

I thought shopping at midnight on site in a mall. Malls close at 9 in the evening. I haven't heard about shopping at midnight online. I don't know if there is in my country. People are in deep sleep at midnight.

If you have access to such offers, it can definitely save money. However, most of the time people end up buying non essential items
I think this is because they cannot differentiate between what they want and what they need.

I don't think there is any way you can shop in the midnight in my country so this cannot happen here

I think that shopping during midnight can save money to some extent. There are many fruit sellers who lower down their prices during the night time in here.

I think that shopping during midnight can save money to some extent. There are many fruit sellers who lower down their prices during the night time in here.
This is true
They do not like to take those fruits home so they will just sell at cheaper price.

This is true
They do not like to take those fruits home so they will just sell at cheaper price.

They sell those fruits at rate to rate price and they do not try to earn profits. Some fruit sellers are, however, very greedy. They are involved in profiteering.

They sell those fruits at rate to rate price and they do not try to earn profits. Some fruit sellers are, however, very greedy. They are involved in profiteering.
I dislike it when sellers are greedy. It annoys me a lot. I don't like it when a price is too expensive

We need to shortlist things that we like to buy and check their prices late night along with offers and deals on other products

We need to shortlist things that we like to buy and check their prices late night along with offers and deals on other products
This is a normal thing that everybody is supposed to do. It does not make sense to go to the shop without listing the things that you want to buy

It is not applicable in all countries. In my country, day or night, it is still the same price. No changes.

This is a normal thing that everybody is supposed to do. It does not make sense to go to the shop without listing the things that you want to buy
This is the only way you can expect getting good deals because if not then you may go for impulsive buying

I hope to find good deals and earlier I was able to find a few deals even during middle of the day

You can buy online and this is what I was referring to and if you can buy offline then also you can expect offers

If you stay up late at night then you should check your e-commerce websites more often around 1-4 Am

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back