What's new

Shopify or Woocommerce

Shopify and woocommerce both are ecommerce platforms. While shopify is a premium platform, woocommerce is free. If you want to build an online store, what will you choose? Well, I will choose woocommerce because it is free. When you use a free platform, you save money on subscription, which you can use for marketing. I have never used paid version of shopify. I have only tested trial version.

WooCommerce is limited to PayPal payments means you need to integrate Coinpayments with eCommerce if you want to accomplish some sales with Coinpayments.

WooCommerce is limited to PayPal payments means you need to integrate Coinpayments with eCommerce if you want to accomplish some sales with Coinpayments.
What's the problem with that? If you have woocommerce store, you can find a lot of payment options for your store on wordpress repository and allow the users to check out with other payment option.

What's the problem with that? If you have woocommerce store, you can find a lot of payment options for your store on wordpress repository and allow the users to check out with other payment option.
As my little knowledge Woocomerce doesn't support cryptocurrencies means only paypal or stripe payment and coinpayments is separate module integration correct me if I am wrong.

Well, woocommerc e does not provide crypto payment directly, but you can add coinbase commerce with your woocommerce store and start receiving crypto payment. I have done this on my store.

Shopify and woocommerce both are ecommerce platforms. While shopify is a premium platform, woocommerce is free. If you want to build an online store, what will you choose? Well, I will choose woocommerce because it is free. When you use a free platform, you save money on subscription, which you can use for marketing. I have never used paid version of shopify. I have only tested trial version.
Well, I didn't know that WooCommerce was free. Thanks for sharing this information. Then, I think newbies or people with low budgets must start with WooCommerce. It can save them money.

I have more experience with Shopify over woo commerce and I love the many features that is been offered by Spotify but the only drawback for me is the fee been charged foe monthly subscription

Woocommerce is completely free. However, you have will need a domain and hosting for starting a website. There are also limitations to using woocommerce for your business.
I have two questions:
1 - Could you use Woocommerce and Shopify at the same time on your website?
2 - Which platforms support these plugins?

I have two questions:
1 - Could you use Woocommerce and Shopify at the same time on your website?
2 - Which platforms support these plugins?
You need a domain, hosting and wordpress site to use woocommerce. You need domain and pay for subscription to use shopify. If you want to use both at the same time, one of the sites need to be set up on a subdomain.

Woocommerce is the better option if you plan on running and managing a small shop. You do not need to spend money to have a functional, easy to use e-store these days. I always recommend it to people who are running smaller shops like those that make custom beauty products, art, or sell music.

Apart from domain and hosting, everything will be free if you use woocommerce. Well, you might have to spend money on marketing though. You can also create a dropshipping or print on demand website on woocommerce

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back