What's new

Sharing your content

wordpress is the best way to share your contents, you can create multi websites with sub-domains of wordpress, something.wordpress.com

People share their contents to get people know about them and get publicised. Most times someone has to share contents where there is a lot of audience that share same interests.

I have a million page where I just keep everything about my writing there. It has really helped me a lot and it has also helped me to acquire some writing jobs.

You can publish a blog post or an article on various websites where you have a presence. You may register with various websites using these Apps, which you can then share. Here is a link to a page with more information.

To spread awareness of themselves and gain publicity, people share their stuff.
The majority of the time, someone must share content where a large audience with similar interests exists.

This is a fantastic idea that saves you a lot of time and stress from having to manually repost or share your content with other platforms. My only worry is the type of platforms they'll share to.

When you create a blog or an article you can share that with many sites where you have a presence. By adding these Apps to your browser you can register with several sites and then share. Here is a link that gives more details

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...gle-ch/kbmipnjdeifmobkhgogdnomkihhgojep?hl=en
Of what benefits is there in doing this, you need to give a detailed explanation so we understand what you are saying and also how to go about it as well, because the details you have out are not convincing.

I have made money by republishing content. However these days I do jot republish content. If Medium is available to you you can republish articles and make money. If you have a huge followers on Facebook you can use Facebook instant article to make money by sharing content

I have made money by republishing content. However these days I do jot republish content. If Medium is available to you you can republish articles and make money. If you have a huge followers on Facebook you can use Facebook instant article to make money by sharing content
Medium looks really good, I wish it was available for me. It seems like a great platform to post articles and share them widely. The more views you get, the more you earn. I have also seen many using it for affiliate marketing.

When you create a blog or an article you can share that with many sites where you have a presence. By adding these Apps to your browser you can register with several sites and then share. Here is a link that gives more details

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...gle-ch/kbmipnjdeifmobkhgogdnomkihhgojep?hl=en
That is one of the ways that one can actually make money from his material,you will be able to overtime moneytise your work by creating a link to your site,with this way you will be able to draw traffic to your material.

If it is all about sharing content that I believe that Facebook could be an avenue to share content because Facebook has been a wonderful platform for quite a long time and so many people trust this platform to be a place to create awareness .

I think the information the got from the OP is half baked and he's not ready to give us the detail of his assertion and how to share the contents. this is really uncalled for and I wouldn't want the OP to edit the thread.

If it is all about sharing content that I believe that Facebook could be an avenue to share content because Facebook has been a wonderful platform for quite a long time and so many people trust this platform to be a place to create awareness .
Yes definitely, but Twitter these days is gaining more acceptance and you could post alot of threads that are very organized and easy to share than Facebook.

People share their contents for a lot of reason, some financially, and some just to share their experiences or knowledge with other people.

For me, I share my contents via Medium, I share my knowledge to other people using medium.

People share their contents to get people know about them and get publicised. Most times someone has to share contents where there is a lot of audience that share same interests.
Some people share their contents on other social networks. It will help them to gain more views or readers especially when people are interested in what they do

I have a million page where I just keep everything about my writing there. It has really helped me a lot and it has also helped me to acquire some writing jobs.

I've actually used Facebook to share a lot of my contents that I have written especially articles that have a very good information I believe that is going to be relevant to some people who are looking for that kind of information.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back