Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Years ago, I think they did a lot of traffic exchanges. Where one site owner would ask their users to check out another site, and we'd do the same on our side. It's kind of a way of cross promotion if that makes sense? Anyway, has anyone had luck increasing their traffic because of this?

Hmm, i never tried that, sharing visits with another website owner. But it looks promising, that's what we do here almost everyday. That will help boost our respective site traffic, but we shouldn't click illegally on ads to avoid losing our Adsense revenues.

Yes traffic exchange works in the past and some bloggers are still using it up till today. In this case you just have to share different links to each other and paste it on each other's blog for different readers to read. And based on your blog traffic you will definitely see who will read it

This is a wonderful idea on how to share traffic between website and blog. I think I can try out these wonderful ideas of yours because my friends have websites that I think I can ask them to promote my website on their website.

I think you visit my website and in return I will visit your website is a good concept provided you have formed a large group of like minded people who are good at reciprocating.

Come to think of it, I think I also participated in one of those where one website would always refer us to another website for traffic, some even compensated us but these days it is not common because technology has advanced and most people do not have the patience to start diverting to different websites.

Hmm, i never tried that, sharing visits with another website owner. But it looks promising, that's what we do here almost everyday. That will help boost our respective site traffic, but we shouldn't click illegally on ads to avoid losing our Adsense revenues.

I really do not think that Adsense or any other advertising program would allow such a thing. If by traffic exchangers you mean, exchanging traffic through Paid to click websites, then I would like to inform you that such kind of traffic exchanging can get you banned from Adsense or any other kind of network, as I mentioned in some of my other posts. This is because it is against the terms and conditions of advertising networks to use such exchangers.

I really do not think that Adsense or any other advertising program would allow such a thing. If by traffic exchangers you mean, exchanging traffic through Paid to click websites, then I would like to inform you that such kind of traffic exchanging can get you banned from Adsense or any other kind of network, as I mentioned in some of my other posts. This is because it is against the terms and conditions of advertising networks to use such exchangers.
Okay, i understand the information you passed here. Meaning such kind of traffic sharing between webmasters can't affect AdSense rules and regulations. That's okay, but you said is against advertising networks to use such exchangers. What do you mean by that??

I have never tried and the information is very new to my hearing but I will like to have much understanding about how it works and how I can be able to access it from others.

It is good option to build some traffic but these traffic is often classified as low traffic as it doesn't give you anything to your website. It is just a number and handy when you sell something or selling ad placements.

I don't think is good idea to share traffic in other website, because I have never tried such before and I don't is good idea to share traffic in other website.

Some of this method will eventually lead to loss of your traffic revenues. I always advise people to look for traffic that are very legitimate in order not to lose their revenues. Even though, this may actually work for some people.

It might not work every time ,because once the users sees too much redirection it can affect the amount of traffic on the platform and it might affect the quality of the traffic of the platform you are directing too

Still going on now to a point. Members go and share each other banners and whatnot. This does not mean that they get anything from them. FOurms are not big as they used to and that makes it hard. But can get paid traffic, which can be fake and not real.

Still going on now to a point. Members go and share each other banners and whatnot. This does not mean that they get anything from them. FOurms are not big as they used to and that makes it hard. But can get paid traffic, which can be fake and not real.
There are still some big forum platforms like reddit and many others ,the only problem is that the site may not allow you place links

I think this is a good way to gain more visitors and followers on your website if you make traffic exchange with others. But I think these 2 sites should have at least something in common and something different, but no one of them to be better than other one

Years ago, I think they did a lot of traffic exchanges. Where one site owner would ask their users to check out another site, and we'd do the same on our side. It's kind of a way of cross promotion if that makes sense? Anyway, has anyone had luck increasing their traffic because of this?
Oh that's true tho, because this remind me of when I first join bizdustry that the admin refer us to o tcpgaming site like that but later realize the site is not legit, so now I know what he did then is a good one tho.

i did but on Youtube, they are called partnerships in our gaming communities, however, it still helps you get extra traffic because viewers of that other youtuber might not know about you

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back