Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to content on the internet, there's always the chance that you could be illegally using copyrighted material. One thing I found though, is that sharing content is much more safe than just outright posting someone else's content.

If you want to share something, say something from social media, you can, but make sure you tag that person/company as well as link back to it if possible. As well, you should also ask for permission just in case, as some people will still come after you even if it's just content you shared.

What do you think on this subject though? Do you think sharing content is fine as long as it's sourced back to the original creator?

Yep, I think it's fine as long as you give the credit to the original creator cos it means you're not taking the credit for yourself, right?

Yes it's a great idea, but most times it is in the sharing that contents get publicised and people get to know about them. So I think it's not a good idea going ahead to sue someone for it if it isn't intentional.

Most times, the people who create this content are going to be ok if you are at least going to quote the place in which you got it from. People put a lot of work into building contents so you can understand.

One thing about the issue of content and copywrite laws is that yu will need the permission of the original owner to be abl to do whatsoever you want to publish especially on your private platform.

When it comes to content on the internet, there's always the chance that you could be illegally using copyrighted material. One thing I found though, is that sharing content is much more safe than just outright posting someone else's content.

If you want to share something, say something from social media, you can, but make sure you tag that person/company as well as link back to it if possible. As well, you should also ask for permission just in case, as some people will still come after you even if it's just content you shared.

What do you think on this subject though? Do you think sharing content is fine as long as it's sourced back to the original creator?
The rate of plagiarism is growing these days, and this poses a serious treath too intellectual property acquisition.
It is wise to always seek permission before sharing someone's content no matter how good it is.

That's the ideal thing to do. If you can give the source/creator credits, then you'll have a much better world where creators aren't afraid to put out their content out there for free because they're assured of positive results or outcomes.

Referencing is an essential aspect of intellectual property protection.
I would advise that you share the content but if at all you would post it you must first seek the owner's approval and you must sufficient reference him as the source of information.

I think sharing or reposting content is perfectly fine so long as the original creator is credited. This actually somewhat motivates the content creators to make more so as to inspire different people across the world

Sharing content of ideas or reposting content is a key if you most share content it most be valid and credible with a view of being a content Creator

Content sharing puts the content from your website or blog onto social media, allowing users to click a link, photo, or video to come to your site and learn more about a given topic.

Content sharing is the distribution of web/blog content across social media networks. Content sharing puts the content from your website or blog onto social media, allowing users to click a link, photo, or video to come to your site and learn more about a given topic.

The rate of plagiarism is growing these days, and this poses a serious treath too intellectual property acquisition.
It is wise to always seek permission before sharing someone's content no matter how good it is.
Plagiarism has really become excessive. Thankfully, there are plagiarism checkers and search engines like Google also penalize sites that are found guilty of such.

It's not really hard to create content if you have adequate knowledge and passion about the topic, and it's also not expensive to outsource it to freelancers.

I think sharing or reposting content is perfectly fine so long as the original creator is credited. This actually somewhat motivates the content creators to make more so as to inspire different people across the world
I completely agree with you, making a proper reference is quite understandable because it's a way of making the information spread. But taking credit for someone's work is very bad.

I completely agree with you, making a proper reference is quite understandable because it's a way of making the information spread. But taking credit for someone's work is very bad.
Straight up stealing or ripping off content creators without acknowledgement or their prior consent is tantamount to copyright infringement, in my opinion. I would advise all content creators to make use of the appropriate legal channels if this situation occurs.

I think whether you share content or whether you use content, in both the cases, it is required to seek and ask for the permission of the content owner in order to avoid conflict.

I think whether you share content or whether you use content, in both the cases, it is required to seek and ask for the permission of the content owner in order to avoid conflict.
This is the best course of action when it comes to taking someone’s content. Failure to do so can give the victim a valid motive to sue you successfully in court for violation of intellectual property.

Yes it's a great idea, but most times it is in the sharing that contents get publicised and people get to know about them. So I think it's not a good idea going ahead to sue someone for it if it isn't intentional.
That is one of the things about the media space,because there are alot of material out there and it could be tempting sometimes to just copyright someone else material,but i don't subscribe to that.

You are actually talking about citation, given credits to the original poster on quoting his write up. This is not plagiarism or any other form illegal copywriting,it's is recommended globally make a citation after quotation.
Most times, the people who create this content are going to be ok if you are at least going to quote the place in which you got it from. People put a lot of work into building contents so you can understand.
That's citation if am get what you mean by saying quote. It's actually accepted worldwide to make a citation referring to the original source of the quoted write-up.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back