Share your journey as a freelancer

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
Any freelancers here? Specifically freelance writers? Share your journey as a freelancer. What you've learned during your journey as a freelancer to become successful?

I started doing basic freelance work back in 2014. I was not great at creative writing but my wife was. We started a few blogs together and one managed to take off so I switched my focus to building sites like those and she did a lot of the creative writing. We work as a team.

It's a wonderful experience,my journey has a free lancer was initially though since I was trying to understand the rules and policy of making the money,the first month I made no income,along the line I started benefiting

almost, I came up with these work thoughts after doing a little investigate on well known outsourcing marketplaces, counting Fiverr, UpWork, Envato Studio, and Individuals Per Hour. There were bounty of work postings and independent experts taking after these work aptitudes on the marketplaces to ensure that these work thoughts work SO fundamental objective is to assist others get begun in outsourcing and direct them toward a effective career and money related flexibility.

I just registered with a particular platform to become a freelancer though I have not earned from it yet I'm still a beginner in this aspect so I'm still learning and doing research about it to ensure effective work done on my part . Thanks for the ideas shared here.

I started writing at a very young age. I started making money in 2016, but I never made good amount of money at that time. Since I love to write, I joined paid to post forums and today I am making fine amount of small income.

Well been a freelancer, is quite an impact to a greater extent. I started ending of 2014, I love it because it has been also an Avenue for me to learn and increase my skills on the various ways I can earned some money.

I joined fiverr and one other freelancing plartform some years back as a writer but I didn't win any job. The reason why I failed then is due to lack of skill and not being consistent. I, however, win some writing job through forum and I got paid for it.

A few years back, I joined a freelancing site, but I didn't make any money because of my lack of skills. Honestly, I am not good in any field. Now, through this forum, I am trying to improve my writing skills.

A few years back, I joined a freelancing site, but I didn't make any money because of my lack of skills. Honestly, I am not good in any field. Now, through this forum, I am trying to improve my writing skills.
Same experience I have, though I won some writing gig in a local forum. The reason why most of us find it hard to record any success with freelacing platform is lack of skills. Because we lack skill and want to work in freelancing platform we now called ourself writer.

Same experience I have, though I won some writing gig in a local forum. The reason why most of us find it hard to record any success with freelacing platform is lack of skills. Because we lack skill and want to work in freelancing platform we now called ourself writer.
If we have easily identifiable problem, we can come together to look for the solution. I really want to become a freelance professional writer. I have other ways of earning so I would be content with even $10 weekly or so.

I've only recently signed up with a particular site to work as a freelancer, and while I haven't received any payment from it yet, I'm still learning and doing research to ensure that my work is as successful as possible.

i use to write for a man that was based in florida,, he was into blogging and had a tech blog at the time, the pay was good for me then to be honest and i really learnt a whole lot of things from him as well.

I'm not a freelancer at the moment, but reading about a lot of people's success story and how they've learnt a lot from freelancing is quite motivating. I might consider going into freelancing.

It's a wonderful experience,my journey has a free lancer was initially though since I was trying to understand the rules and policy of making the money,the first month I made no income,along the line I started benefiting
That's very interesting in as much as you later made couple amount of money from it, because making money as a freelancer is not easy seriously, it has allot of process.

I started as a freelancer when I was still in college. I was generating a good amount of money even when I was still in college. After I completed college, I started working online. I started a writer andthese days I also earn as a web designer.

I started doing basic freelance work back in 2014. I was not great at creative writing but my wife was. We started a few blogs together and one managed to take off so I switched my focus to building sites like those and she did a lot of the creative writing. We work as a team.
I began freelancing during the pandemic. I was trying to make so much money online so my friend introduced me to some freelancing platforms where I can post to gigs and get clients

It has been a journey that dates back as far back as 2016 during the time that I was looking at options to earning money offline. Working online was never an easy one as there are times that you will have to make sacrifices for events that you will miss because you are pushing to work online.

It has been a journey that dates back as far back as 2016 during the time that I was looking at options to earning money offline. Working online was never an easy one as there are times that you will have to make sacrifices for events that you will miss because you are pushing to work online.

I also started making money ion the year 2016. It was the time when I used to work for different kinds of freelancing websites. However, I mostly made money selling articles online that year. Right now, I work on different platforms and I am one of the most reputable member of many platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back