What's new

Share Your Experience With Joining The TCPGaming.com XenForo.

Dubai

Familiar Face
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Did anyone of us join the tcpgaming.com get paid to post site and was paid? We have just been warned that they are scammers. What did you experience with them?

Did anyone of us join the tcpgaming.com get paid to post site and was paid? We have just been warned that they are scammers. What did you experience with them?
I will advise you not to waste your time there. Though I have not confirmed it as a scam. But things I am seeing about the forum and people's reviews of the forum is making me to believe the forum as scam

Gaming Forum Platform (Zenfuro) ... How did you hear about TCP Gaming.com? This evening at 6:00 p.m. Shame ... [Poll] Vote for your old favorite console !!!! Join us today on Dispute Discard ... Share this page ... This site uses cookies to personalize content, customize your experience, and keep you logged in when you register. Is.

Infact, it must be a scammer site. When I registered with I was directed to mail for confirmation, it took more than 24 hrs before I received the mail. After doing that I was on hold for administrator to confirm me as a member. The next time I opened the site, next thing was that have been ban.

I can testify to this,that TCPGaming site is a big scam site, but wanted to be sure of what bizdustry said about them the day bizdustry said there are scammer I requested for my payment and he sent it paypal on hold so I received the alert by mail I was so happy not knowing is still on hold he ask me to post a thread on his forum that have gotten my payment which I did after someday I notice the money is still on hold which I messaged him to send a mail to paypal to release the money,the next thing he did is to sent another payment to paypal through my points and I told me he don't care if them pay me or not and the next he did he blocked me straight... So have been trying to get the funds for payment but all to no avail,so people please stay clear from that site its just a waste of time and energy ....

I have been on their site for some time now but I don't really understand what they are doing there, the points in my wallet keeps decreasing and I still can't withdraw from there. I think is time I give up on them and stop wasting my time on their site

Tcp gaming is actually not a straight forward site. I know some people who actually completed the the points needed to cash out but the funds sent to their PayPal account where all on hold. I will warn anyone and everyone not to waste his or her time on that site. I can authoritatively say that it is a scam.

I did not join this forum even though admin of Bizdustry promoted this app in the initial days. These days I thank myself for not joining this paid to post forum because it is scamming people. I am always skeptical about joning new paid to post site. They might pay in the beginning but later stop paying

Haven known that Bizdustry is real so i tried following any post i think necessary and posted by the Admin. When this site was posted right, i registered but when the post came that it is a scam i stop going to the site straight.

To be honest I have not tried and any tcp gaming before, I don't really know how it works, maybe someday I will give it a trial, but the information reaching me surgest that some tcp gaming platforms are scam, so am scared about them for now I don't want to fall victim.

Infact, it must be a scammer site. When I registered with I was directed to mail for confirmation, it took more than 24 hrs before I received the mail. After doing that I was on hold for administrator to confirm me as a member. The next time I opened the site, next thing was that have been ban.

You should stay away from the TCPgaming because it has given me a single withdrawal and after that it blocked me and I don't know only me or all the other members , so stay safe for your time.

It's a big scam website, their scheme was just to traffic to their website and that's all. The mode of earning is just too easy to be true. All PayPal money he sent is on hold.

Wow so they where marked as spam. I saw the link and i just felt i would create time to check it out, since i always have a busy timetable. The rate at which scam sites pop up is becoming much

although I didn’t know about it before but I’m sure there are so many of them out there and that’s the reason I don’t always take most paid to click site serious

I also tried the website. I did some posting but before I could reach the minimum payout, I quit the forum because of replies people make about the forum. People have been calling it scam forum as they request for payout but did not receive there money.

I was planning to partake in in this kind of program until a friend advised me never to because they are scum and they never paid him, so I decided to take the advice even though I never really try it see if it was genuine or not

I knew and opened an account with them since last year. I did some little posting there but did not get to a point I can withdraw before I abandoned the account, not because of any issues though, as at that time. But for sometime now I have not gone there so I can't tell how the forum is now.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back