Share a Sale Vs. Click Bank

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I'm just hearing this for the first time going to you you said you try to register in the past with clickbank but it is not currently available here in the country.
In my country it is not available either, we must look for other options to generate profits in the sites allowed in our countries. There is a lot of information here in the forum, that surely can benefit us.

Ezekiel

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
A friend if mine once introduced me to affiliate marketing,it was a nice experience,I really enjoyed the seminar class but at the long run I could because the referral was almost a criterion to benefit

cafediscussions

Kelly5

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Incant say very much about shares sale affiliate marketing platform. But I have heard about them before. But ckickbank is one affiliate marketing platform that is very popular to mist people. I was a part of that platform but have not made a dime form it

Senator

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Share a sale isn't a platform I know about in practice because I have not been registered before. I know sharea sale. I know clickbank better. Affiliate marketing I must say is not something for everybody. That's the long and short of my point

Kubiat-Abasi

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I developed interest in affiliate marketing because of the experience and the gain of course but I don't know why I'm not getting the desired returns.

Ezekiel

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Sincerely I am not into digital marketing I am currently learning and undergoing some training this is my first time of hearing of clickbank