Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't do this, or haven't. But if my businesses ever become profitable enough, I think I'd give it a try. Anyway, setting your business up in a way where people can buy stock in it. I think it's called going "Public". Have you ever done this with a site/business of yours? If so, how many people bought stock in your company?

Would you advise others to go public so people can buy stock in it?

If I have strength to finance my company, I will not sell stock in it. In developed countries, big companies do sell stocks in their business but it's not common in most of the countries. Financial strength matter most.

I won't sell stock in my company if I have the financial wherewithal to do so.
Although it's uncommon in most nations, large corporations do occasionally sell stocks as part of their operations in industrialized nations.
Financial stability is most important.

I'll only sell stocks if I want an expansion without going to the financial institution for help. Besides, before selling a part of one's stakes in the company, there'll need to be a lot of convincing to do. I'll always ensure the business stays afloat.

I think it's not everyone or business that goes into such policies of business. your company most have to reach some government requirements and satisfaction before you will be allowed.

Well I strongly believe that if you have strength to finance my company, I will not sell stock in it. In developed countries, big companies do sell stocks in their business but it's not common in most of the countries. Financial strength matter most.

i would really know how to get this done, just last week, i was making the research concerning this topic though it is very difficult to meet the criteria especially when you are just starting out

I'll only sell stocks if I want an expansion without going to the financial institution for help. Besides, before selling a part of one's stakes in the company, there'll need to be a lot of convincing to do. I'll always ensure the business stays afloat.
That is definitelly what most organisation usually do when ever they want to raise funds to pursue a prospect for the organisation,and also when they want to get into a partnership,they can sell some of their shares.

Well I strongly believe that if you have strength to finance my company, I will not sell stock in it. In developed countries, big companies do sell stocks in their business but it's not common in most of the countries. Financial strength matter most.
Selling stock doesn't necessarily mean you're selling your birthright. It's simply a good way to raise funds without borrowing from financial institutions. These funds will be used to expand the business.

If you want to go public, you need to get approval from the security exchange board of your home country. In order to get approval, your company should be already making a lot of profits and have the minimum capital required to go public.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back