What's new

Setting up for a budget plan for a new pet?

Try to see if there is any pet insurance available. If you have access to pet insurance you can try getting pet insurance so that the insurance can provide coverage for your pet's health. THis will help you save money.

Try to see if there is any pet insurance available. If you have access to pet insurance you can try getting pet insurance so that the insurance can provide coverage for your pet's health. THis will help you save money.

Well, there are many people who have pets in here. However, almost all of the people in here do not have a pet insurance. i live in a tier 3 country and pet insurance in here is not required by the law.

I have never heard of anyone setting a budget just to get a pet. personally I will think it's just a waste of resources though it depends on people. there are some who value things that keeps them happy.

I have never heard of anyone setting a budget just to get a pet. personally I will think it's just a waste of resources though it depends on people. there are some who value things that keeps them happy.

Well, we have a pet cat and there are many things that we have to manage. Right now, we have to manage the cat food and this kind of food is quite expensive in here.

It is good to set up a budget for pet if you have one. The good thing is that it will not allow you to spend impulsively and you would have plan on the amount you are going to spend for the pet food.

That's very generous of your help. why not thinking of something that will be helpful to them such as investment which may earned them some good profits in the future.
I don't think it is a good investment as there are better things and course that you should do with your money but I am not categorically stating that it is a wrong investment.

Setting up a budget for pets is a really good idea. I think he should start with being aware of all the needs that the cat will want. Food, good shelter, cleaning, medical needs and maybe some vaccination. He should find out how much each will cost and make a budget out of it.

Well making such budget, I think it depends on individuals and sometimes their level of income. if you are earning less than you wanted, it will be very difficult for you to think of such demands.

In many big companies, the annual or monthly budget is made by the executives of the companies. This means that directors and other seniors of the company make a budget. It is usually not made by a single person until or unless that particular single person is just incredibly powerful person.
I don't think it is even possible for one person to make a budget for a big corporation that has various departments that have their own expenses.

I don't think it is even possible for one person to make a budget for a big corporation that has various departments that have their own expenses.

Usually, big corporations have a team of financial experts who tend to create a budget. When they create a budget, it is sent to a higher executive to be approved.

For everything you do you need to have a budget, as long as it requires spending money. This will help you manage your expenses and keep track of how you spend.

I want to help a friend of mine. He wants to get a couple cats for his wife and daughter for Christmas. He wants to get some purebred ones from a breeder and they will be siblings. He can afford the cost of buying them but he wants to make sure he can afford the care. How can you set up a budget plan for new pets?
If you can make a budget on how much you want to spend on your pet every month or every day and you should try your possible best not to spend more than that so that you will not put yourself in debt

Before proceeding to get a pet animal it is best to know if you are capable of handling the responsibility of owning a pet.

I would advice you don't acquire a pet if you don't have any steady source of income that could cater for your needs and that of your pet.

I want to have a pet, but this is one of my main concerns. Unless you are financially stable, it's not easy to take care of pets especially pure breeds that requires special care.
Especially dogs, like those dogs that are huge as I believe to feed them is very expensive and you need to have a lot of money before you can cater for there needs, so that they don't turn back to eat you

This is my very first time of hearing about pet insurance, as I have never heard of such term before but it is also a welcome one as per also have their own needs and should be taken care of
Of course pet insurance is very important and necessary if you have one. There are some countries where it is mostly common and of course it has a lot of advantages as a pet owner.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back