What's new

Setting Up A payment Option On Bizdustry

What are the different payment options on bizdustry and how can one be set up to enable payment?
I think that the payment methods are PayPal and Litecoin. Due to the fact that PayPal is restricted in my part of the world, I would immediately prefer to use Litecoin in order to withdraw my earnings.

The different payment method on bizdustry are : Litecoin, Paypal and Payeer. I normally request for payment to be in Litecoin since it's easier for me to access.

I think that the payment methods are PayPal and Litecoin. Due to the fact that PayPal is restricted in my part of the world, I would immediately prefer to use Litecoin in order to withdraw my earnings.

I also like the Litecoin payment option. This is because it is quite convenient and quite cheaper as well. Litecoin has a really low fees and it is very flexible payment option as well.

I wish Bizdustry offered other payment options like Skrill. The owner is based in the UK and Skrill is available in the UK as well. a lot of people in low-tire countries will find skrill very easy to use payment option

We have different kind of payment options here that favours almost everyone from all part of the world. So you just have to pick the one that works well for you and not give you any problem.

I wish Bizdustry offered other payment options like Skrill. The owner is based in the UK and Skrill is available in the UK as well. a lot of people in low-tire countries will find skrill very easy to use payment option
Skrill would have been an all inclusive option to be able to get payments. For the time being, it seems Litecoin is the favoured choice of most people. PayPal fees are issues.

Skrill would have been an all inclusive option to be able to get payments. For the time being, it seems Litecoin is the favoured choice of most people. PayPal fees are issues.
Do you realize crypto is not available every where? I suggested skrill because it can be used even in countries where paypal is not available. Bank transfers are also instant with skrill.

Do you realize crypto is not available every where? I suggested skrill because it can be used even in countries where paypal is not available. Bank transfers are also instant with skrill.
I understand that crypto is not available everywhere. But I think that is the preferred payment method of the majority of users here given that the option for skirill is not yet available. We might just do a poll and make the admin see a reason why he should look into integrating Skrill as a payment options..

Even if crypto is available not everyone would be comfortable withdrawing crypto as it is a very volatile currency. People who want to withdraw fiat and if paypal is not available to them, skrill is a good option.

If you go to our withdraw wallet tab, you will see that the options available is Paypal and Litecoin.
This two payments are very good. Someone like me prefers Litecoin over PayPal. PayPal is not available in my country but we can still make use of cryptocurrency

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back