What's new

Setting Up A payment Option On Bizdustry

I think the best option for me is using the litecoin payment method. In that way, I will receive my payment on litecoin and then convert it to any other cryptocurrency of my choice. PayPal is not available on my country so that is why I use litecoin payment option

What are the different payment options on bizdustry and how can one be set up to enable payment?
Bizdustry has two payment processor options which are PayPal and litcoin. The minimum you can withdraw with the two is 5 USD. And to do that you will need to click on the menu link and scroll to withdraw then you now click on withdraw. Click on request payment and set up your withdrawing address.

What are the different payment options on bizdustry and how can one be set up to enable payment?
The different options on Bizdustry are PayPal, Lite coin and Payeer. You can choose between the three options. But as for me, my present payment options is PayPal. If you are a new member, you can read the instructions about withdrawal in the FAQ section. In Paypal, if you have reached the minimum withdrawal of $5, you can now withdraw your cash.

Here in my country PayPal dosnt work so i deposit it to my litecoins and transfer it to my wallet for transfer

When you go to the withdrawal tab you will see option PayPal and lite coin then you select the one you prefer to received your payment through it and save.

PayPal doesn't work in my country so the best way to withdraw is to withdraw it to your litecoin from there you transfer to any coin of your choice

Litecoin, PayPal and payoneer are the payment system you can use to withdraw your money from BizDustry. You can hover around your profile and you will see where to set it in the menu bar

You can withdraw your earning through litecoin, or you can donate it to someone from the admin and your money will be paid directly to your local bank account.
It is as simple as that, but if you are not a crypto wise, you need to get a litecoin knowledge first

There are three methods of withdrawer,first is the PayPal,second is litecoin,and third is payeer,also you can donate through the admin section and you will still get your money In Your local bank

Paypal, Litecoin and now Payeer
wait seriously payeer but is that available in all countries for example nigeria because i am considering opening one rather than having to donate to someone to transfer for me. Plus it can be one of my means or platforms for payment because i would have prefered Paypal but my country does not allow PayPal or PayPal is not allowed in my country .

some of those wallet addresses are not available in some of the countries , especially my country ,but i think litecoin is a great way to access your payment,than donating to someone and get your payment which is not profitable at all .just have a litecoin wallet address.

The payment options available on bizdustry are litecoin, PayPal and payeer.
You will have to get any of these wallets downloaded via play store, register and start receiving or making payments.
The minimum you can withdraw to these payment options is $5.

I have used paypal as well as litecoin to receive payment from Bizdustry. However, these days I only use litecoin payment. I am building my crypto assets from Bizdusty earning.

Utilizing the litecoin payment method seems to be the best choice for me.
I will get paid in litecoin in this fashion, and I may then exchange it for any other cryptocurrency I want.
Because PayPal is unavailable in my location, I utilize the litecoin payment option

I have never made any payment on BIZDUSTRY after registration. Although, I have used this platform for like a month, I Still haven't made any payment.

Well there are Litecoin, PayPal and payoneer are the payment system you can use to withdraw your money from BizDustry. You can hover around your profile and you will see where to set it in the menu bar

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back