What's new

Set Budget Expenses?

Xyphien

Familiar Face
Jul 4, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have a set budget you try to stay within weekly? Is it hard to stay within that budget or do you sometimes go out of it?

It depends on what I am trying to budget for... it could be groceries, gas, fast food, shopping, etc. I do not have a certain weekly budget, just a monthly budget.

I know what our total household income is so it's fairly easy to do my monthly budgets on bills, when we look outside of bills for bit ticket items we discuss as husband a wife before making the purchase, if it's something that we really need like a replacement hot water tank or something of that nature we will look at our savings for this.

I never had before but now I do and I'm doing my possible best to stick to it. The only part that makes me exceed above what I've planned is data. Though I'm currently working on getting heavier data to cover this need.

It is really depends on what budget I am trying to set so to sticks on it, because before you can make your budget you really know what things like food stuff for the week or month.

I have a budget now since I am house hunting. I mentioned in another thread that I am factoring in the cost of a mortgage right now so I can make sure I have money for everything. Food, bills, debt, etc.

Have set a limit for my expenses my grocery and food expenses should not exceed 50% of my income 30% investing 10% recreational or entertainment 10% insurance, medicare. This is the split-out am holding to. Would reshuffle my investments once in a while and the left out 10% gets to my vacation or travel account which I would use for the future.

Actually I do love to set a weekly budget for my self or my business and I love to also stayed within the budget so as not to be running on budget deficit sometimes.

Keeping to budget this days is quite hard for me as the prices of goods and services are currently increasing at an alarming rate which has led me to spend money I have originally kept aside for other purposes outside my budget.

Normally, we have a monthly budget and not a weekly one. It's easier to have an overview of all the expenses within the fixed income or planned budget.

But, these days, due to increasing inflation, it's become a bit difficult to stick to our budget.

Keeping to budget this days is quite hard for me as the prices of goods and services are currently increasing at an alarming rate which has led me to spend money I have originally kept aside for other purposes outside my budget.

Budgeting is also quite tough thing for me due to rising inflation and unnecessary expenses and this is why I have planned my best in order to cut my expenses in order to save money. Saving money is one of the hardest things in the world.

Budgeting is also quite tough thing for me due to rising inflation and unnecessary expenses and this is why I have planned my best in order to cut my expenses in order to save money. Saving money is one of the hardest things in the world.
when I came to understand that my earning is no more suitable for my monthly need , I will rather think of increasing my monthly earning. What is the most important thing so as to have a reasonable savings.

when I came to understand that my earning is no more suitable for my monthly need , I will rather think of increasing my monthly earning. What is the most important thing so as to have a reasonable savings.

Well, the main issue is that inflation is increasing and when inflation increases, people increase prices to make more money. This is something quite common during inflation. As a result of that, even many consumers tend to purchase few items due to a lack of purchasing power and this could have an indirect bad effect on big businesses as well.

Well, the main issue is that inflation is increasing and when inflation increases, people increase prices to make more money. This is something quite common during inflation. As a result of that, even many consumers tend to purchase few items due to a lack of purchasing power and this could have an indirect bad effect on big businesses as well.
Well , it may be true Because inflation generally will brings a lot of disadvantages. But do you think that it is not possible for people to still establish a business and succeed even when there is a clear indication that the country's economy is not doing well ?

Making a budget is very important and necessary if you really want to save some certain money on monthly or weekly basis. This is where some people make a lot of mistakes and they end up wasting all their money on unnecessary things.

Well , it may be true Because inflation generally will brings a lot of disadvantages. But do you think that it is not possible for people to still establish a business and succeed even when there is a clear indication that the country's economy is not doing well ?

Inflation has a major effect on the economy because when inflation rises, many investors have no other option but to withhold investments. Inflation could also have a negative effect on the stock market as well.

Do you have a set budget you try to stay within weekly? Is it hard to stay within that budget or do you sometimes go out of it?
I have a set budget buddy and its not everyday that I do set the budget I have a goals which sometime took me about one and half day to complete and its never that bad,thou sometime I fine it hard to complete and archeived that goals.

I have a set budget buddy and its not everyday that I do set the budget I have a goals which sometime took me about one and half day to complete and its never that bad,thou sometime I fine it hard to complete and archeived that goals.

Well, it might seem that I have become stingy, but I think that majority of the traders, merchants, and professionals become stingy at some point when they have no option but to save more money.

Having a set budget is never that too bad but you need one because if you dont have a budget you wont be able to archeived some of your goals.

I do set budget but frankly speaking some time its always hard to keep to it.

But having a budget help you actualize your goals easyly

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back