Service to the nation

Ceeny007

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 22, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
In many countries of the world when youths get to a certain age they are drafted to serve the nation compulsorily for one year,son heung min and Mohammed Salah were affected by this too. In Nigeria a driver slept off while transporting fresh college graduates to another state to serve the nation and it resulted in the death of some of them.
Is service to the nation really necessary?

In my country service to the nation with compulsory.however there might be some limitations that may include age limit and health status. Those who are not physically fit and what are exempted from service to the nation

Service to the nation
Also in my country serving to the nation is compulsory
However there must be some limitations that may include age limit

That's devoting one year of service to serve the country and show them what you got. I did just that in 2013, and the experience was worth it.

In some ways we all are serving the nation. I am not employed in government agency, I am not a police or an army, but still by paying tax I am doing service to the nation.

Service to the nation is important and this actually depends on why the nation set up the service to their nation. In the case of Nigerian NYSC, the scheme has outlived it's usefulness and terrible

Service to the nation in my home country is not worth it because you are going to get almost nothing in return. I would rather channel my energy and resources to charity than to work for my country.

Write your reply...services to the nation is good it is going on how they set the service and the services is more used.

Service to the nation is very important and it's one of the major determining factor that move a nation forward. If the members of the country are not ready to serve the country an outsider won't do that for them

Service to the nation is very important and it's one of the major determining factor that move a nation forward. If the members of the country are not ready to serve the country an outsider won't do that for them
Your best service to the nation is by obeying the rules and regulation and also the Constitution of that country that makes you a better citizen to the nation.

I don't the reason why such services were created in other countries but here in Nigeria, it was created to promote unity among Nigerians. It worked in the past but now the system has been hijacked by politicians and the rich ones, by working out the posting of their loved ones, you will see a situation where someone from a particular state is serving in the same state, you can see that the reason for the service has been violated. Also, the lives of these youths are not secured, they are always the targets of any political uprise in the country. Since the system has been compromised, they should scrap it off.

It worked before however presently the framework has been commandeered by legislators and the rich ones, by working out the posting of their friends and family, you will see a circumstance where somebody from a specific state is serving in a similar state, you can see that the justification the help has been abused.

Service to the Nation is good but must be accompanied by high welfare provision and adequate security, whether youths or elderly ones, they all have the right to high level of protection and right to life.

Service to the nation is important it engenders patriotism and selflessness in the individual to their country.

Yeah. I remembered Spurs' Son that went to serve his nation to avoid facing some consequences. The same thing applied to Manchester's Park Ji Sung. I don't like the idea in my nation right now. The purpose has been outlived. The nation is on the brink of division. Insecurity happens every other day. These are not safe. It should be scrapped at once.

Recently they have started making service a must, when applying for a job, they would ask for your certificate of service but there are certain persons that can be allowed not to go through.

I would rather choose to work for motherless babies because I know the world will be from the almighty God don't work hard for this nation.

I think such incedence is a case of mistake, to serve one's nation is not actually by force, but you should do it knowing it's the right and proper thing to do.

I think such incedence is a case of mistake, to serve one's nation is not actually by force, but you should do it knowing it's the right and proper thing to do.
Yes if you have the opportunity to do it, it's best you just do it and be done with it. And in my country I heard for graduates looking for jobs, when applying, it has become a must to have a certificate of service as part of your CV

Service to the nation is key, is part of your service to God. So it ought to be a deliberate thing one should engage in and do without wanting something in returns.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back