Server Downtime Log

AlexanderM

Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
BizNotes
To keep track of Server Downtime, Scheduled or Unscheduled, we will reply each time it happens and edit this topic. We hope to keep server downtime to a minimum, but there may be a 1-5% of the year where this could happen. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and rest assured occurrences of unscheduled downtime will be investigated to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Unscheduled: Downtime Period: 2 hours on 31/08/2022
Reason:
Incoming Direct DDoS Attack & BruteForce Attempts on WHM.
Result: Mitigated Attack by Switching IP address, updating CloudFlare DNS & Zone Management Records in WHM. Fixed mySQL database table that was damaged as a result of the attack, that was preventing users from posting. This may take between 24-48 hours to propagate for the site to be fully functional. We recommend you run the command ipconfig /flushdns in CMD on Windows to make this process quicker.

airdrop-728-90

alberello75

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
To keep track of Server Downtime, Scheduled or Unscheduled, we will reply each time it happens and edit this topic. We hope to keep server downtime to a minimum, but there may be a 1-5% of the year where this could happen. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and rest assured occurrences of unscheduled downtime will be investigated to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Unscheduled: Downtime Period: 2 hours on 31/08/2022
Reason:
Incoming Direct DDoS Attack & BruteForce Attempts on WHM.
Result: Mitigated Attack by Switching IP address, updating CloudFlare DNS & Zone Management Records in WHM. Fixed mySQL database table that was damaged as a result of the attack, that was preventing users from posting. This may take between 24-48 hours to propagate for the site to be fully functional. We recommend you run the command ipconfig /flushdns in CMD on Windows to make this process quicker.
@AlexanderM

Dunque capisci qui quello che vorrei dirti, non importa se in pubblico (nel senso che leggono anche altri utenti) , oppure preferisci che io ti parlo tramite PM?
Fammi sapere. Grazie
Alessandro

AlexanderM

Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
BizNotes
@AlexanderM

Dunque capisci qui quello che vorrei dirti, non importa se in pubblico (nel senso che leggono anche altri utenti) , oppure preferisci che io ti parlo tramite PM?
Fammi sapere. Grazie
Alessandro
Potete parlarne agli utenti pubblicamente sul forum, ma cercate di farlo in inglese, se possibile, in modo che capiscano.

alberello75

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Ma una bici elettrica quanto l'hai pagata, valore in €uro se possibile?
Forse 300€? Credo più o meno sia il costo anche se ci sono molte marche e modeli. Tuttavia ti prego di perdonarmi se sbaglio tutto nella valutazione del prezzo...

AlexanderM

Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
BizNotes
Ma una bici elettrica quanto l'hai pagata, valore in €uro se possibile?
Forse 300€? Credo più o meno sia il costo anche se ci sono molte marche e modeli. Tuttavia ti prego di perdonarmi se sbaglio tutto nella valutazione del prezzo...
2,072.79 Euro

alberello75

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
2,072.79 Euro
OOOps PERDONAMI!! (Forgive me please!) IM VERY SORRY but please you must understand that I know nothing about two-wheeled electric vehicles! This also because in Italy, we don't have them yet.
Not having received any of your immediate responses here, I was still reading what you posted about your problem on ForumCoin. But if you allow I think it would be better to talk about this you and me here, at least no one else intrudes on our conversation. Do you agree?
Remember my friend that in all ways I will try to help you obviously according to my possibilities / abilities.
Thank you. Regards Alessandro Danovaro