What's new

SEO vs SMO

SEO and SMO sounds almost similar but these two are two different concepts. Even though they both try to build traffic on your site, they use different tactics for that purpose.

Based on what I have read here, I think SEO means you try to make your website visible on search engines and SMO means you try to build social media interactions.

That's correct, the primary purpose of SEO is to get ranked high on search engine. You build social interactions on your shared post through SMO, which will help you build social signals.

This two major form of marketing are very important to rank a blog. Search Engine optimization can help you rank your blog or Website on different search engine to get more traffic to your blog while SMO will definitely help you get traffic from social media. Both are good for marketing and they are sustainable

I think I'll take a combination of the both considering the amount of success that social media has grown over the years and one shouldn't ignore the fact that there's opportunity there as well.

Search engine optimisation is actually more effective and more lucrative than optimising your website for social networks so that it can run well. Out of all these two techniques of ranking your website, I think the search engine optimisation technique is the best of them all and the most effective.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back