SEO vs SMO

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
SEO means optimizing your website and web content for search engines like google, bing, yahoo, baidu, yandex, etc. SMO means optimizing your website and web content for social media platforms like facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram, etc. SEO will get you organic traffic, SMO will get you referral traffic. The primary purpose of SEO is to improve search engine ranking, where as the motive of SMO is to make the content viral on social site.

Well , both have proven to be very effective in generating traffic to a site , however I will prefer search engine optimization ,not just because it is a free tool but also because it offers steady ranking

I never know about social media optimization.

I know that whatever content you out out has to be formatted to suit the various social media platforms individually, like Twitter and Facebook.

Doing both SEO and SMO well will mean lite of good quality traffic.

This two major form of marketing are very important to rank a blog. Search Engine optimization can help you rank your blog or Website on different search engine to get more traffic to your blog while SMO will definitely help you get traffic from social media. Both are good for marketing and they are sustainable

Well , both have proven to be very effective in generating traffic to a site , however I will prefer search engine optimization ,not just because it is a free tool but also because it offers steady ranking
SEO and SMO both are free as long as you know how to do it by yourself. Just spreading keywords here and there and dropping links here and there does not mean you are doing the SEO the right way. SEO is more than that. SMO also needs a lot of attention, you should take care of what kind of content to share, where to share, what kind of feature image to use, what kind of hashtags to use, etc.

I do both. While seo takes time to give results, smo can work pretty fast. When done properly smo can make your content viral on the social media. Smo mainy works on happening issue, current news and current topic.

SEO means optimizing your website and web content for search engines like google, bing, yahoo, baidu, yandex, etc. SMO means optimizing your website and web content for social media platforms like facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram, etc. SEO will get you organic traffic, SMO will get you referral traffic. The primary purpose of SEO is to improve search engine ranking, where as the motive of SMO is to make the content viral on social site.
Thanks for sharing this info tips. I have never worked in that line. However, your bit of explanation has exposed me to knowing there is SMO and SEO. I just know SEO has to do with the number of keywords available on the website.

Both works in hands. If you content goes viral on social media platforms, it will send signal to Google search engine, thereby increase your website ranking. I prefer working on SEO first before moving to SMO. The reason is that once you rank for lots of keywords on Google, organic traffic will flood you site virtually all the time. This will give me chance to work on SMO

Whereas SEO mainly focuses on improving your websites ranking and the ability to drive visitors through the likes of Google - SMO focuses on driving traffic via social media platforms. Both SEO and SMO operate in different spheres, but they do impact one another.

SMO is a part of digital marketing. If you want to do digital marketing, you should learn SMO. Primary aim of SMO is to drive traffic, however, SEO is done to rank high on Google and other search engines.

Whereas SEO mainly focuses on improving your websites ranking and the ability to drive visitors through the likes of Google : SMO focuses on driving traffic via social media platforms. Both SEO and SMO operate in different spheres, but they do impact one another.

If you are into business, both SEO and SMO are options you should integrate into your marketing plan, as they both serve various purpose that could effectively increase sales in your business.

It looks like SEO and SMO are both important because SEO is the direct traffic that the site gets from the SEO work. With social media it is now being used for marketing that business websites are driving traffic from their social media accounts. In Facebook the Facebook Page is now popular to augment the traffic from SEO. When there are many followers of the Page then the tendency is of have regular added traffic to the site (mentioned in the Facebook Page).

Thanks for sharing this info tips. I have never worked in that line. However, your bit of explanation has exposed me to knowing there is SMO and SEO. I just know SEO has to do with the number of keywords available on the website.
SEO is more than using keywords and building backlinks. Well, using keywords and building backlinks are important, however, you have to remember on a couple of things. For example, when you are using keywords, you will have to keep the keyword usage down to 5 percent. You will have to use primary keywords as well as secondary keywords. While building backlinks always build links on high authority site.

SMO works only when you how to promote to the target audience. The key to social media optimization is sharing your content on the right platform to the right audience. Not all content can gain traction on all kinds of social media sites.

SMO is mainly for making your content viral on various social media. When your content or website gets traction on social media, you can get tons of traffic however, over the time you will begin to lose social traffic.

Search engine optimisation is actually more effective and more lucrative than optimising your website for social networks so that it can run well. Out of all these two techniques of ranking your website, I think the search engine optimisation technique is the best of them all and the most effective.

That's not true. SEO is basically for organic traffic and SMO is for referral traffic. referral traffic can make your content go viral. Once your content goes viral, you can earn a lot of traffic and also revenue.

Whereas SEO mainly focuses on improving your websites ranking and the ability to drive visitors through the likes of Google - SMO focuses on driving traffic via social media platforms. ... The main priority of both SEO and SMO is to drive traffic to your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back