What's new

SEO vs Other Forms of Getting Your Site Out There

SEO is not just about getting traffic from search engines. SEO is also about building an authority site, if you rank high for certain keywords, your site can be considered authority site for those keywords.

SEO is not just about getting traffic from search engines. SEO is also about building an authority site, if you rank high for certain keywords, your site can be considered authority site for those keywords.
Thanks for drawing my attention to knowing how to build a website ranking higher and not necessarily doing only SEO marketing, but also creating contents with unique keywords.

Creating quality content using proper keywords, building backlinks from authority sites are some of the seo strategies that can help your site get ranked higher

A lot of people interpret seo as the means of traffic generating, yes seo helps generate traffic but it is also a way to to rank high on search engine so that you establish your site as an authority site

Though there are many ways to drive traffic to your website none of them are geniue like SEO and customer certified. certified in the sense that people that see your item are ether interested before searching or might purchase your item because of certain reasons or the other.

Search engine optimization is a better tool for developing a website for me because I feel majority like to go through Google to get things done and even check site ratings first.

Considering that SEO is so expensive with hiring people, would anyone consider it still better than things like PPC (pay-per-click)? Anyway, though, one idea is you can SEO your site and then it will just pull in money naturally without putting more money into it. However, though, some SEO companies need money to keep the SEO running. In other words, there is no end to the payments. However, I could be wrong. Perhaps that's not the norm.
Huh.... you saying you can seo your site and then it will pull money naturally with no spending of money is to easy but not easy in reality, i think Seo only draw traffic, and if your content does not require seeing of product for visitors then you're only source of income comes from the traffic.

SEO is not just about keywords, it is also about building a brand and building authority. If you rank for certain keywords, you have authority on the keywords

Running an SEO on your site to me is still far more preferable than depending on PPC technique. Adopting the PPC technique will not yield the required results the way running an SEO would

Considering that SEO is so expensive with hiring people, would anyone consider it still better than things like PPC (pay-per-click)? Anyway, though, one idea is you can SEO your site and then it will just pull in money naturally without putting more money into it. However, though, some SEO companies need money to keep the SEO running. In other words, there is no end to the payments. However, I could be wrong. Perhaps that's not the norm.
For you seo campaign to be very effective,you need to do optmisation and other things that would make your site to be on the highest page number of search engine site.And this rules and procedure is always changing.But you can leverage on social media campaign to do your ads,though you will have to spend some money for that.

Well to me personally I really think that they both have their own disadvantages and advantages too its all depends on what angle you are viewing them from.

SEO is only expensive when you are targeting high competitive keyword because you are going to need lots of resources to get them rank on the first page of the Google. But if you target underserved keywords you only need quality content to rank on the first page with no link building.

You can get traffic on your site through various means, you don't necessarily need SEO. For example, Bizdustry does not rank very high on search engines but the site gets huge traffic from the posters.

I will still very much prefer using other forms of ways to get my sites out there than using SEO. The reason been that not everyone really understand the technicalities in running an SEO myself inclusive

Organic traffic is more preferable to me in the sense that it can run on autopilot, if someone do write thing. All you need is the up front effort you need to out into it. Onces you have your sites rank on top three spots for the targeted keywords, free organic traffic will continue to flow to your websites as long as it stays at top spots. Paids ads will stop when you run out of your budget.

Though SEO is expensive anyways but the viability and the workability or effectiveness of the method cannot be doubted; it has always remained a viable means of getting your site out from the get go.

SEO is the best way to improve your site's traffic. Other ways are through social media and ad campaigns. You can interact with influencers to give a boost to your site. Affiliate marketing and pay-per-click would also be a good way to showcase your site to people at large.

SEO is still an important component of digital marketing. There is no way you can replace SEO even with PPC. But i would say since the algorithms are really changing, you have to be very keen on the implementation.

PPC is very much a formulaic process. You create ads, manage bids, add negative keywords, analyze for new keyword opportunities, and run various A/B tests

When you hire someone to do seo, it is one time payment. However, the stratwgies implemented will work until you add substantial amount of new content. However, if you are using ppc campaign to promote your site for traffic and revenue, you will earn traffic and revenue until you run your campaign. Once campaign ends, there will bw zero traffic and revenue.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back