What's new

Selling Service Vs. Selling Products

You are on point, I would prefer both, the sales of products online via Facebook ads and the provision of services with respect to my skills, these are ways of making cool cash.

You are on point, I would prefer both, the sales of products online via Facebook ads and the provision of services with respect to my skills, these are ways of making cool cash.
Selling products online will only lead to a lot of stress because you have to take the responsibilities of doing the delivery and sometimes you have to do it for free, services will always be much more preferable for me.

Services will be the best for me because if I am selling service I may not need to delivery to a location in which it is needed ,a product is a physical something that you need to deliver it physically to location that demands for it.

Selling a service is not the same as selling a product. The primary distinction is that a product firm sells real, tangible items, whereas a service business delivers value through intangible talents, knowledge, and time.

I would choose what I am very good at.if I am very good at selling services the I will go for it. If i am good at products I will choose it. Both require planning and adequate knowledge to run

Well sometimes they work hand in hand. Because you need some certain skills to promote some products. But personally I'ma service provider.

If you want to do a business, whether it is an online business or offline business, you are basically doing two things: one, you are selling services; two, you are selling products.

In order to sell services, you need to become a service provider or hire people who have relevant skills. For example, a law firm sells services. In order to start a law firm, you need to be a lawyer yourself or hire lawyers.

In order to sell products, you need to either acquire products or develop your own products.

You need more money to start a business to sell products compared to a business that sells services.
Selling services is need less capital to start compare to Selling products. It just need to get able to get the target customers and search for relevant skills.

When it comes to selling business product and services you will definitely have to find your customer who are in need of your products or services and be able to sell it to them in a way that they will keep on patronizing you on the long run.

If you want to do a business, whether it is an online business or offline business, you are basically doing two things: one, you are selling services; two, you are selling products.

In order to sell services, you need to become a service provider or hire people who have relevant skills. For example, a law firm sells services. In order to start a law firm, you need to be a lawyer yourself or hire lawyers.

In order to sell products, you need to either acquire products or develop your own products.

You need more money to start a business to sell products compared to a business that sells services.
That's right.
More money is required to start a business which sells products compared to a business which sells services.
The latter would only require your skills.

Though I actually do sales of products in my store, but the selling if services is far more cgeaper to start for a newbie than product sales because product sales require more capital to start it unlike services

I agree with you on that, you need to a lot of capital to sell products than to sell services; you can just focus on promotion methods when you're selling a service and that would suffice.

You are right.
Providing products and providing services are on common grounds but have their differences.
Dealing with products, you will need money to make available the products; when it comes to service, you will have to acquire a skill. For example, a hairdresser will have to acquire hairdressing skills to be able to offer that service.

For you to start a business as a service provider, you will need to rent a place and furnish it to suit the type of service you want to render to your prospective customers. If you want to sell products, you also need money to rent a shop and to buy the items you want to sell.

Selling services is easier and more lucrative than selling product if you are good at what you does and have a good intrpersonal communications with customers and clients .

Now that you say it, I see that there is correlation between the services and goods rendered. There must be a physical representation of a business which is the goods and the way its carried out is called the service.

Selling a service is vastly different than selling products. At the heart of it, the main difference is that a product business sells physical, tangible objects, whereas a service business provides value through intangible skills, expertise and time.
There’s a lot to think about when planning a new ecommerce business. You’ll probably have a good idea of what you want to sell, and you might even have settled on a supplier, or know that you’ll be crafting your own product. But one of the tougher decisions you’ll make is deciding whether to sell directly to customers via your own ecommerce website, or whether you should use a third-party site such as eBay or Etsy.

Selling services is very much more cheaper than selling a product. If you want to sell a product you will need huge amount of Capital to get started with the business and move above competitors
I think it all depends on the individual that is involved,some persons are just wired differentlly to do certain things that will give them the result they desire,personally i would opt for selling services.

Saling services and Saling product are the in as much those Saling it are qualified personal, but there some organisation segment there services such the sales person will not the person to services the product when the product is faulty.

Both of them had great advantage and disadvantages. I believe the advantages of selling services is much more than its disadvantages because you can easily transact-online between two parties without having to meet physically. That's very importance for covering wide area in the online space.

That is just the true fact,because the services you are rendering to your clients is something that is basically a skill set you must have developed and possibly mastered for sometime,while product selling you will need capital to develop one or you buy and resell.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back