Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
I have been seeing a couple of new business owners that into selling of boxers and under wears for ladies too. Do you think that it's a business that's lucrative enough to be able to take care of their responsibilities? If feel that it's not something that sells often as people don't change their boxes or under wears regularly.

Do you change your boxes or under wears regularly to feel it's a good selling business?

Selling underwear is not a moving business like that. This is because people do not change their wears often. And this often make those seller to be petty. People who sells this kind of wears in my country are not rich.

I feel selling of boxers and underwear is a lucrative business. This is because a lot of people including me change their underwears and boxers regularly. I have a friend who is doing so well in this business.

I was once running an online store where I was selling underwears for ladies and gentlemen, however, I could not run the store and had to shut down as I was not even generating running cost.

Selling underwear and boxers is a good business, this is something everyone makes use of. People usually change theirs or buy new ones on a regular basis. You can also include selling of cloths to this business as well.

You can sell under wear and boxers to your friends and other public customers once you know how to market your business. I have a friend that I help to advertise her boxers business on WhatsApp status and she's making her sales.

I have been seeing a couple of new business owners that into selling of boxers and under wears for ladies too. Do you think that it's a business that's lucrative enough to be able to take care of their responsibilities? If feel that it's not something that sells often as people don't change their boxes or under wears regularly.

Do you change your boxes or under wears regularly to feel it's a good selling business?
This has always been a lucrative business and it will continue to be so. Underwears are things that we cannot do without one a daily basis and anyone who sells them is likely to make do much money.

Underwears and boxers are basic commodities that everyone needs to own and change regularly. It is a very profitable business. And one can do it strictly online too.

Actually it's a very lucrative kind of business if you have a very good business plans.

These are kind of products that are generally needed by every human being and the only requirement, is to provide the best quality for your customers.

For a business to sell, it depend on your structure,and that have to do with the way you sell yourself inorder to get the mind of your customers,to me there is know business that is not lucrative.

The business of selling boxers and under of both men and women is a good business. As against what many believe, boxers and underwear sell faster, even than cloth. People don't like to use boxers and underwear for long.

I was once running an online store where I was selling underwears for ladies and gentlemen, however, I could not run the store and had to shut down as I was not even generating running cost.

It is quite unfortunate that you are not able to make decent profit from running this business of selling underwears for both female and male which resulted in shutting down business.

What could you actually point out to be the reason why you are not successful in the business.

When I started, I thought it was easy and I did not do a lot of research. I have to make quite big investment. Even managing the store was an expensive affair because I was spending quite a big amount in domain renewals and hosting renewal.

The very key to this business booming is siting the business on a densely populated locaiton. A major bus stop could be the cache here. The idea is that at least 1000 people see your products in a daily basis, 50 would likely buy and you make your money. You can also sell online too.

Boxers and underwears are like essential items. One cannot do without buying them periodically. If you know you have really good quality, you can sell easily online. Try and combine it with another kind of wear.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back