jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Anyone think this might be for you? Anyway, this lady has made quite a bit and as with the other thread, I'm wondering her secret:

Passive Income Shifts & What My Marketing DNA Test Results Revealed

I also just had another record month with my PSP courses.

As you may remember, my main method for promoting my courses is through podcasting.

For the longest time, affiliate income was my primary focus. Now it’s taking a backseat to course income, and this has been a long-time business goal of mine.

For too many years I was relying very heavily on affiliate income, and I wanted to see a shift.

Only some Idiots will buy such courses because if a seller knows how to make such figure, then why he could selling a low cost of ebook online? I bought long back, but in that ebook is all shit.

Only some Idiots will buy such courses because if a seller knows how to make such figure, then why he could selling a low cost of ebook online? I bought long back, but in that ebook is all shit.

The secret is probably already out - so the how-to writer wants to be the one people find it from. Anyway, these gurus (generally speaking) have made what they claim.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lot of revenue from 70 sales. I'm trying to earn passively online and here are some tips from personal experience. They are listed below. Does anyone have any other tips/advice when selling goods and services online? A video has been posted below in this topic.
  1. Emphasize the Advantages of the product to your client.
  2. Ensure the product has been explained in detail.
  3. Give clients time to consider whether they want to purchase, don't be too pushy!
  4. Build a trusted brand through social media, good customer serice aswell.
  5. Have multiple payment options to increase sales

It's a bit hard now with so many people doing it so unless you have some great content or people to recommend you, you might have trouble.

It's a bit hard now with so many people doing it so unless you have some great content or people to recommend you, you might have trouble.

Always marketing would put a newbie on top. Doesn't seem fair - but the way it is! You can make it "seem like" you were the first to find it.

True but you need some backing to try that method. No one is going to trust someone that "seems like" it but doesn't have any reviews/sales etc. If you're selling them on your own site, I guess you could fake it

True but you need some backing to try that method. No one is going to trust someone that "seems like" it but doesn't have any reviews/sales etc. If you're selling them on your own site, I guess you could fake it

Right, you need proof. That's why people are rushing into the lady's website (2CreateAWebsite.com).

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling courses can be lucrative if you sell the coursea through the right platform and sell the right course. You can get 1-2 sign ups, however, you don't make money with 1-2 sign ups. You will have to sell in volume. That can happen only when your create a valuable course.

Selling how to courses is very profitable on the online space because a lot of people are looking for guide that will help them know some little stuff in their environment. Now this is where those who know how to create courses make money online with their knowledge and research

Most people rush into buying eBook's and at the end of the day they find out that what they have Learn't is not really worth the amount of money they used in buying the ebooks. Although its good but I don't believe in it.

Well I have never spent my hard-earned money to buy any online courses all of which is to enrich the pocket of the author of the online course. What most writers write as online courses are not original because they still learnt from other site.

I can see that a lot of money can be made through this but I don't think I can go for something this reproductive because I've been a lot careful since I fell for a scam site due to their decieving package and I lost my investment.

Follow the following strategies to sell.
Create valuable course content. Identify your audience. Get as detailed a vision as you can of who your target customers are. ...
Differentiate your offer. Do one thing and do it well. Focus on a niche and aim to build a brand in it. ...
Write compelling content. Make it clear why they need to learn this.

It's called information marketing bro. Of recent, I came across a video of how an ebook sold at 2,500 naira generated a sales of 1.5 million naira in less than two months. In her ebook, she exposed the seven special prayer points, how to say prayer and when to say prayers. Alot of people ordered for the book and huge sale was made. Now that's another way for making money online converting your ideas, skills and talents to ebooks and courses.

This is one area of making money online that I am trying to concentrate on these days. I have not decided yet on whether I am going to use a third party learning websites like udemy to sell courses, or sell through my own website, or create a course site and allow other people to sell courses. In order to sell a course, you need to be highly skilled and knowledgeable, though.

7 Ways to Make Money Selling Online Courses
  1. Charge up front. ...
  2. Offer the course for free, then charge for certification. ...
  3. Charge a subscription. ...
  4. Use a tiered payment system. ...
  5. Pre-sell your course. ...
  6. Sell your online course for free—then funnel it into a product or service. ...
  7. Sell course licenses. ...

Anyone think this might be for you? Anyway, this lady has made quite a bit and as with the other thread, I'm wondering her secret:

Passive Income Shifts & What My Marketing DNA Test Results Revealed
I think there is no need to buy such type of courses because this is the world of Science and Technology with everyone have an easy access to internet and social media.
So you don't need to purchase and waste your money just go on Google and learn these courses.

Assuming you are to create an ebook or course or video on how to play piano, guitar, drums. Or how to troubleshoot and repair electric generators. Do you know how much people are longing that skill from the comfort of their homes?
There should be something you have that people out there would want to learn from you. And the only way to teach them and make money is by creating your own services in your own unique way in the form of a course/ebook/video.

Selling for courses is definitely one got way you can make money online. Many people now prefer to this things at their own schedule and as such the demand for online courses.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back