Selling Hosting

jyy

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It can be a very tough business. In fact, I'd say tons of people go into it and become massively disappointed. O.K., who has tried it? What was your results? What are some tips to survive in the hosting biz?

Ureka

Up-and-Coming Sensation
BizNotes
Yes it's profitable for little and not profitable for alot of people, to earn you have devise new means and new patterns

Vladv26

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are already huge companies on the market in this industry. That's why it is very hard to be successful. I wouldn't recommend to start a hosting business unless you have ton of money to invest into advertising

mariusMACO

?
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It can be a very tough business. In fact, I'd say tons of people go into it and become massively disappointed. O.K., who has tried it? What was your results? What are some tips to survive in the hosting biz?

you have big and many competitors to fight with they... i don't think is a good business for moment.

Nomad

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hosting service costs a lot of money to start and you also need to spend a lot of money on marketing, especially digital marketing. I once had a desire to set up a reseller hosting service, however, I dropped the idea becauas it would still cost me a lot of money.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock