What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good idea, if you are into business like this I believe WhatsApp will be the best platform that you can use to advertise your products online, you can also use Facebook.

This medium of selling things is cool. If you have a lot of WhatsApp friends, they can view your things on status. Nice interface makes the items nice to watch. Attracts them and they will buy it. Very underrated platform.

That's a good idea, if you are into business like this I believe WhatsApp will be the best platform that you can use to advertise your products online, you can also use Facebook.

Some people may see Whatsapp messaging as spamming and they may even report a vendor who repeatedly send the same message again and again. Consent is very important.

Some people may see Whatsapp messaging as spamming and they may even report a vendor who repeatedly send the same message again and again. Consent is very important.
That's right, but I think you can also use platforms like Facebook or even Instagram, they have the highest number of people compared to WhatsApp.

Whatsapp has been one of the best avenue where you can make money online by advertising your business on your whatsapp update and then getting order from people who likes what you posted .

That's a good idea, if you have a lot of contacts on your WhatsApp you can advertise your products online, you need to have a lot of people before you can actually earn.

It is affordable and efficient to sell your products and services using WhatsApp.
You may start selling your things right away if you upload them to your WhatsApp status, email them to a few of your contacts, and ask them to repost.
It's a great idea, and I believe WhatsApp to be one of the greatest social networks for advertising any kind of product.
The same users that you have registered will be in charge of advertising such product among their friends as long as it is of good quality and brand, therefore you must grow the contacts to reach more people.

Last edited:
The notion of using WhatsApp as your internet store is excellent. I've seen a lot of individuals do this, and it really helps their internet businesses succeed. Since the majority of your Whatsapp contacts are people you know well, advertising your products there ensures that you reach many local clients.

Using whatsapp to sell something is good but to some people is a very big task for them.
I think that using social media like facebook is very good because for instant there I have groups of about 800k members and page so I prefer facebook

I can testify to effectiveness of using WhatsApp to sell cloths, shoes, wrist watches, bracelets and other accessories.

Many have used the platform to market these products comfortably and making contacts with real customers, I have a contact I haven't met him face to face, but his bespoke shoes are very captivating. The way he beautifully displays them on the status slide with price tags is very nice.
That is very correct,the whatsapp platform is a very good avenue for you to reach your customers especially the ones in your contacts,you will just have to make a customise list and then send them your ads messages.

Actually there is a business WhatsApp which alot of people have been using in othet to promote their business online. selling of shoes and dresses is a very good business idea with less stress.

You have to first of all ask the person how many people he has on his WhatsApp status and what he thinks is there social status. Using Facebook advertisement or Twitter influencers to promote your business is going to be preferable to me.

There was a time when I was wondering what's the essence of whatsapp in supporting business , but nowadays you can create a group and keep advertising your business on it or rather update your business on whatsapp update .

Using Whatsapp as a medium of marketing and adverts is very effective but not as easy as you think especially via WhatsApp business. You most have grown your contact list to as many as you can before it can be used for marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back