What's new

Selling Baked Goods - Profitable or Risky?

Melanie M

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 23, 2021
USD
$0.9200USD
Biznotes
Do you believe selling baked goods (such as cookies, brownies, homemade candy, etc.) could be a successful business venture?
Or possibly risky business..
First, you would need store owners to allow you to sell and display your baked items on their counters or shelves. But they would also be taking a risk themselves, because they could be liable for anything that may go wrong after the sale, such as allergies, food poisoning, you name it.
Have you had any success with this type of business? What are your thoughts on this..
🍪 🍬🍭 🍰

I believe selling baked goods is profitable rather than risky. Risk is attached to all kinds of business. One just have to be extra careful and observe proper hygiene when doing this kind of business.

It is difficult to determine whether selling backed goods is profitable or not without analyzing the market conditions. You will have to see if there is a demand for the products or not.

Yes it is a profitable business, the most important thing is finding the right location to sell them. It should be in places like schools and the likes. These days people even use baked goods for parties and other events.

There's no business that doesn't have profit thus they are all lucrative. You just need to take steps in order to reach profit level. If you are to make profit on baked goods, you need customers in the cities such as big markets.

I believe selling baked goods is profitable rather than risky. Risk is attached to all kinds of business. One just have to be extra careful and observe proper hygiene when doing this kind of business.
You are right and apart from hygiene, the person should not make too much goods so that they will not spoil. Those goods are likely to get spoilt very fast so we should prevent it from happening.

You are right and apart from hygiene, the person should not make too much goods so that they will not spoil. Those goods are likely to get spoilt very fast so we should prevent it from happening.
That's true. It must have skipped my mind that baked goods are perishable. I feel this is where a little risk comes into selling baked goods because one will lose profit if one's baked goods go bad.

Selling these kind of things is profitable. You must try and create a strong branding for it. If your brand is an authority in the baked food business sector, you would be getting big jobs.

I don't have any experience in selling baked food. But I know some people who are into it. What I notice is that some of these baked product sell faster, especially in a youth dominated environment. As for the risk factors, every business has its own risk.

Do you believe selling baked goods (such as cookies, brownies, homemade candy, etc.) could be a successful business venture?
First, you would need store owners to allow you to sell and display your baked items on their counters or shelves. But they would also be taking a risk themselves, because they could be liable for anything that may go wrong after the sale, such as allergies, food poisoning, you name it.
Have you had any success with this type of business? What are your thoughts on this..
🍪 🍬🍭 🍰

One of the best advice which I am going to give to anyone who is involved in this kind of baking business is that he or she should try as much as possible to not be excessively bake foods so not to have many leftovers that we are not being able to sold to avoid unnecessary damages.

That's true. It must have skipped my mind that baked goods are perishable. I feel this is where a little risk comes into selling baked goods because one will lose profit if one's baked goods go bad.
Exacfly
Apart from that, they get spoilt very easily and the person may lose money when he produces too much but does not have people to buy the products that she or he has produced.

Exacfly
Apart from that, they get spoilt very easily and the person may lose money when he produces too much but does not have people to buy the products that she or he has produced.
Well, i think it's very rare for one to produce baked goods and people won't buy it. In my country, baked goods sells a lot. Children really like baked goods and they purchase it most of the times.

Well, i think it's very rare for one to produce baked goods and people won't buy it. In my country, baked goods sells a lot. Children really like baked goods and they purchase it most of the times.
Exactly
As long as it deals with what people can eat, the person will surely make sales. People love to eat and food is something that sells very fast. This is also going to sell fast. There is no doubt.

Selling baked foods is a profitable business if you conduct your research before venturing into it.
Without conducting your research it could prove to be risky to venture into.
Food is important so I believe it should be profitable.

You must understand that every business venture has its own risks. After you might have not understood that then you need to learn how to apply risk management strategies in such a business. Of course it is profitable because people eat it everyday.

🍪 🍬🍭 🍰

There are many people who run bakeries and the number of bakeries have increased significantly. The fact of the matter is that the standard of bakeries have also improved a lot. However, this business is quite competitive and saturated as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back