jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Who has bought/sold some profitable and/or interesting ones? How much were bought/sold for?

Who is into domaining? How did you get into it? Do you make a full or part-time living from it? Do you feel frustrated by it and just stick to the day job?

I have considered it. I nearly bought a blog that was showing great yearly figures that were consistent but the cost at the time was just not possible. They were asking $8,000 for it. I have yet to buy one but I have an eye on a few. I have sold a forum. Sold it for $3,000. It was a simple process but unfortunately a bad investment for the guy who bought it from me.

I have never sold any domain names.
If I no longer use some domain, then I will just let go it, without renewing it. I don't really think I can ever make any profit of selling domain names, after holding onto them for a very long time.

I am sure there are a few folks who does that for a living but I lack those skills completely. I even stay away from premium domains most of the time.

I wanted to buy suntem.com few months earlier and it was available for less than $20 USD and in the next week a guy from asia somwhere bought it and was asking $900 USD if I remember well and then I choose to buy sunt-em.com which looked even better and was less than $20 USD as well.

Have been thinking of this for a while now and tbh I have no experience whatsoever but I would try it with a cheaper domain. I’ve had an old niche site that barely made any money and I just let it expire, it wasn’t something people would buy haha.

I wanted to buy suntem.com few months earlier and it was available for less than $20 USD and in the next week a guy from asia somwhere bought it and was asking $900 USD if I remember well and then I choose to buy sunt-em.com which looked even better and was less than $20 USD as well.

Why don't try suntem.us , .net ? Sounds more better.

I have once bought a domain name but it was because i was buying and selling AdSense account so i have to buy a domain name and an AdSense account

It is good business if you able to grab some eye catching domain names and I personally bought one domain which I'm going to use for my Tech niche blog and I want to have it and I paid $200 something back in 2011. So it's quite profitable business if you manage to grab some good domain.

It's a good business is you know what you are doing and know your way around it, have seen people earn reasonable amount from it.

It is good business if you able to grab some eye catching domain names and I personally bought one domain which I'm going to use for my Tech niche blog and I want to have it and I paid $200 something back in 2011. So it's quite profitable business if you manage to grab some good domain.
Yes you are right, it's a good business if you know what you doing, to really earn in this niche you will need to do a lot of research.

Domain flipping is a cool business you can consider. But the value of the domain matters as hundreds of domains expire every week.
Just check expireddomain .net, you'll see lot of them.
Why I considered this as good investment is cus most company run online nowadays for good ROI.

Who has bought/sold some profitable and/or interesting ones? How much were bought/sold for?

Who is into domaining? How did you get into it? Do you make a full or part-time living from it? Do you feel frustrated by it and just stick to the day job?
I had domaining is a very profitable business, although I never ventured into it. from the researche I made it requires a high start-up capital

Domain buying and selling is a good idea for your business. Selling some good domains to run your own business. No one can use any domain without registration and its transfer process will be restricted in the first 60 days.

I am currently on the learning process, but I know people making real money from domianing. The business is one that you can easily combine with any other offline job.

Domain buying shouldn't be that expensive to procure, I see how you outsmarted the Asian guy that wanted to play a fast one on you.
Well it's a full time job for them, domain buying and selling, they call it domain flipping, buying domain name cheaply and selling it expensively.

I have a couple of domains, however, I did not register these domains for the sake of flipping them. I bought the domains so that I could use for my projects. I have used one for my website and rest of them I am just holding. I am not trying to sell my domains, however, I get a good prospect I might sell them.

I have some domains for sale as well. Its a good business for those who understand the market and where to it. When I created my own domains, I make sure I let it out with an affordable price. Although, the buyer is yet to surface, but I'm sure they will come soon.

I think for me it is tiresome because this market is not that volatile and extremely slow. People change brand name if the domain name is taken. They move on to another domain. And that is how they have been working over the years. So the copyright strikes is what they can use to get the domain is how I have found out.

Buying and seling of domain name you can be buying and selling domain name out Of Part-Time. Yes, domain name flipping may require a great deal of practice and expertise but once you get the hang of it, you will be able to make quite a decent amount of money by flipping domains on a regular basis.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back