What's new

Selling and Buying Domain Names

Who has bought/sold some profitable and/or interesting ones? How much were bought/sold for?

Who is into domaining? How did you get into it? Do you make a full or part-time living from it? Do you feel frustrated by it and just stick to the day job?
I wouldn't say i am into domaining, but i once was lucky. I bought a domain to prospect on it, and somehow it was a good buy, i managed to sell it at 10 times the buying price within 2 months.

I don't think buying and selling the main there will be a good business to start in today's world people now register their domain names directly on the two main website that are going to build website in the world today and are so cheap and simple to register your domain name so I don't think that will be a good business

Buying and selling of domains is very profitable recently. Companies are looking for short word brand domains. Theses domains can cost as much as $1000 or more. It's a good stuff.

Buying and selling domain is one of the best online business one can engage into in the world. However, this business requires good knowledge to start with because without good knowledge, you can just be buying crap domain names

There were times ago that the business was booming. They were some people that only buy the domain names in other to sell it back. I could remember maybe more than seven years ago. As domain name called look.com was sold for over 2 million dollars then. But I don't think it is as profitable as before.

Domaining(lol, my own term) can be particularly rewarding. The easiest way of making money from domains is by buying, parking and then selling later when you've increased the value by driving traffic to that domain.
It's a great online business but like other businesses, requires patience before some heights can be reached

lot of people talk about making money by buying and selling domains. I have been buying domains since 2015 and trust me it is not easy to sell domains. I have not been able to sell even a single domain.

lot of people talk about making money by buying and selling domains. I have been buying domains since 2015 and trust me it is not easy to sell domains. I have not been able to sell even a single domain.
I know some people that are also making money with this business ,all these things might actually be very easy but because we lack understanding about it that is what make it to seems difficult.

Who has bought/sold some profitable and/or interesting ones? How much were bought/sold for?

Who is into domaining? How did you get into it? Do you make a full or part-time living from it? Do you feel frustrated by it and just stick to the day job?
This is a cool business, some guys look up the internet to search for domains which are no more in use or domain names people are yet to buy, then purchase the name and then put it up for sale again but at a very high price.

Selling and buying domain names is profitable and less time consuming. It's a good idea to venture into, asides an offline job.

You can check out some freelance websites like Fiverr to see the possibilities of getting a seller who would offer you the service or selling domain. I think they are available on Forum Promotion too.

The business of domain flipping is gradually becoming very popular and so many people are getting involved. I have the thought of investing in one but i still need lots of education around it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back