Self-hosting?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am curious to see how many people self-host and manage their own servers rather than going through a web hosting company.

I feel like this is a much better option if you know how to manage a server but if you don't, then web hosting services are likely a safer option.

I have not come across any only self hosting his own server yet, instead, they are all going through web hosting companies to host their domain, which is normal for me.

I have my sites on my own server. I don't pay for web hosting. I only spend $7 a month for my server as well vs $60+ I would be spending on web hosting.

The self hosting thing is meant for The professionals. If you are a professional in webhosting activities, and you engage in selfhosting, you will land yourself into trouble because your website will be a mess and you may not be seen by Google.

I have my sites on my own server. I don't pay for web hosting. I only spend $7 a month for my server as well vs $60+ I would be spending on web hosting.
Waoh. This is interesting; can you please shed a little more light on how you went about it and the amount of work you need to put in to ensure the site is smoothly run because that's the part I'm most worried about.

I don't self host and manage my own servers rather than going to a web hosting company. If one is able to self host, i don't see anything wrong with it.

i have never considered self hosting before in my entire existence as i do not see the need to do that when there are services i could pay for that are relatively very cheap to purchase.

I have no plans to create my own web hosting company and self host my websites, however, I have been thinking about buying reseller hosting for a long time. If buy reseller hosting, I will surely host my websites with this plan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back