Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Self-Custody Wallets

Since I am choosing which one is the best wallet to open for a crypto account, so I found this other kind of crypto wallet called a Self-custody wallet. I do not know which one is the best wallet. Investing in crypto isn’t easy. We have to take precautions to avoid losing our hard-earned money. It said that if we choose this wallet, we can have complete control of our crypto. Like the hosted wallet, the self-custody wallet is also safe. Despite having software to remember your password but it said that the sole responsibility in remembering and safeguarding your password falls entirely on the user. They will offer the user a private key or seed phrase. The private key consists of a 12-word phrase. Maybe I will prefer the seed phrase. The private key might be too long to remember.

Self-custody wallet differs from a hosted wallet in the sense that the former can have access to more advanced crypto activities like yield farming, staking, lending, borrowing, and more. But many opt to choose the Hosted wallet for it is easy to use.

I don't think you need to feel bothered much about it and should ask the users from PHP who are part of RIF and some of them are so interested in crypto

I am so confused about the crypto wallet. Sweatcoin guided me in the creation of a Crypto wallet. Will it be the final crypto wallet? Am I going to create another? The problem now is the password. It seems they manipulate my crypt wallet because I have the 12 words /phrases password, but when I wrote them on the board, it said error. I am confused.

I am so confused about the crypto wallet. Sweatcoin guided me in the creation of a Crypto wallet. Will it be the final crypto wallet? Am I going to create another? The problem now is the password. It seems they manipulate my crypt wallet because I have the 12 words /phrases password, but when I wrote them on the board, it said error. I am confused.
You really need to be careful about it because if you miss those phrases then you cannnot recover your funds

You really need to be careful about it because if you miss those phrases then you cannnot recover your funds
I have copied or screenshot the secret key but what surprised me is when it said the key password is wrong. It's distressing.

Self-Custody Wallets

Since I am choosing which one is the best wallet to open for a crypto account, so I found this other kind of crypto wallet called a Self-custody wallet. I do not know which one is the best wallet. Investing in crypto isn’t easy. We have to take precautions to avoid losing our hard-earned money. It said that if we choose this wallet, we can have complete control of our crypto. Like the hosted wallet, the self-custody wallet is also safe. Despite having software to remember your password but it said that the sole responsibility in remembering and safeguarding your password falls entirely on the user. They will offer the user a private key or seed phrase. The private key consists of a 12-word phrase. Maybe I will prefer the seed phrase. The private key might be too long to remember.

Self-custody wallet differs from a hosted wallet in the sense that the former can have access to more advanced crypto activities like yield farming, staking, lending, borrowing, and more. But many opt to choose the Hosted wallet for it is easy to use.
The key phrase is always important because you will lose your money if you forget it.

The key phrase is always important because you will lose your money if you forget it.
I have kept the 12 key phrase but when I posted them, the site said ERROR. How could it be an error when I screenshot the key password? So, I stop dreaming of the crypto wallet. It is absurd.

I have kept the 12 key phrase but when I posted them, the site said ERROR. How could it be an error when I screenshot the key password? So, I stop dreaming of the crypto wallet. It is absurd.
I think it is the website that is having some problem as long as you have entered the correct key phrase

I may prefer this self custody wallet than the hosted wallet. It seems safer because it's us to manage it no other party like the hosted wallet.

If you have money to buy a hardware wallet, it is the best to keep your funds as safe as possible, for example a ledger or trezor among other brands, if you do not have this money you could opt for desktop wallets or trusted software wallets such as truswallet, metamask , exodus, coinomi, electrum among others.

If you want full control over your assets, try using self-custody wallets. You have your key, therefore you own your assets. Coinbase Wallet (not coinbase exchange) is a self custody wallet. Exodus is another popular self custodial wallet. If you cannot use a hardware wallet, which also are self custodial wallets, try using coinbae wallet or Exodus.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back