What's new

secure online password manager?

If you really want a secure password manager i suggest you a paid one like dash lane. This one is pretty expensive but you can also find cheaper ones. Not saying the free ones are bad, it's just that when you pay for a service you know it's higher quality and more secure

I don't use any password manager to protect my passwords.

Sometimes I just use a text file to store my passwords and I use an encryption software to protect that file. I will have to look into actual password managers to store my passwords.
It's that, I just can't trust an online password manager to do that for me. It's better to use an app to secure our passwords.

I think If you really want a secure password manager i suggest you a
paid one like dash lane. This one is pretty expensive but you
can also find cheaper ones. Not saying the free ones are bad,
it's just that when you pay for a service you know it's higher
quality and more secure

Personally, I have not used any password manager before to secure my passwords though I don't have so much different passwords. I don't see anything wrong if one decides to use one like the one stated above or any other good ones. I think it is only the individual who decides whether to use password manager or not. That is just my take. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back