What's new

Secret/hidden stocks

I have not heard of anything like hidden stocks . I think you are trying to talk about stocks that is not listed on the floor of stock exchange. It is more or less an unofficial stocks.

I think no stocks is hidden. Once you buy stocks, it must have been listed on the floor of the stock exchange. I don't know if there are stocks that are not made open and not trade in the stock exchange market.

Well, to get a more grounded information about the quality of stocks and which stock has the prospective not rising or becoming profitable Is by observing the market structure of the stock market.

Well , i don't think there is anything as hidden stocks as anything classified as stock is made available to the general public In the stock market who might be willing to acquire or invest in such stocks.

A publicly traded company or public limited company cannot have secret or hidden stocks. However, you can buy and sell stocks secretly, without making the trading activities public, in a private limited company. The stocks of private limited companies are available only for a small pool of people

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back