Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any secret/hidden stocks? Is that even possible? I'm just mostly curious, as I assume that some people may set up secret or hidden stocks to only get investment from a small pool of people.

Does anything like this exist?

The only reason why people want to have secrets stork is if the government of the country has actually banned that products such as cannabis and cocaine. These are the only hidden stock that I can think about

I have never ever heard of that kind of word as secret stock. A stock to be traded cannot be called a stock if it is not listed on any exchange to begin with

There is actually a way to buy stocks without being identified publicly. Companies can sell shares a subscriber sells or wishes to sell before an accounting year end.

For a products or goods to be traded, it will be listed by stock exchange and once listed, it becomes a stock. So it is not possible to have secret stock because it will be listed for everybody to trade.

I think the only reason people need to be secret in buying stock is because of government not to banned they, I believe this is the reason why them secret hidden stock.

I don't understand what is meant by this topic of secret or hidden stocks. The stock is a commodity that is traded which means the corporation should be a member of the stock exchange market. If the stock is listed in the stock market then that wouldn't be secret. And if the stock is not listed then that may be considered hidden but is useless because it cannot be traded properly.

There are no hidden stock or rather, I don't think that there are. Companies whose shares are offered for sale are supposedly listed on the stock exchange and made public for purchase.

Of cause, i believe most companies have these. They dont only use this in stock but also in other areas. That is why sometimes you would hear some news that a company or brand was doing promotion before but now its over. You would begin to wonder how come you just found out about it.

If a stock is a secret or hidden stock, how does the organizers or owners of such stock expect to make any money from the public? I don't think there is anything like that existing

I don't understand your thread but the stock market is actually an open market. if what you're referring to is that, are there some stocks that nobody knows about and that could be profitable?? yes there are.

No I don't think there is anything like that my friend. What am aware of is insider trading, and it's completely illegal and can get you in so much trouble.

I really don't think there is anything like secret or hidden stock. So far you are ready to invest in stock business you will definitely see different stocks to Invest into in the market

Are there any secret/hidden stocks? Is that even possible? I'm just mostly curious, as I assume that some people may set up secret or hidden stocks to only get investment from a small pool of people.
Perhaps you mean unofficial stock, which is not purchased through a broker on the stock exchange. So the secret/hidden stock is not a stock but a sign of capital participation that is often issued by small entrepreneurs, and only for family, friends or neighbors. This capital participation certificate cannot be traded like shares.

Since I have been learning about stocks, I have never heard the word hidden stock , I believe if even stick exist , then you cannot invest in it because you scant do business with anything hidden or secret.

There is nothing like hidden stock in the stock market. So far you are ready to buy any stock of your choice you will definitely see it and make more research about it to make money from it

I still.dobt believe in that saying that is ever any hidden or secret stock somewhere people has been buying off. That is just not feasible in this economy we're living in. Everything is made bare already

I haven't heard this words before since I started buying stocks , like how will the hide the stock ? , Is it with the broker ...
Can someone make me understand

Hmm, I've never head of something as a secret or hidden stock. I think most stocks if not all are made public so anyone can invest in it.

No I don't think so. Amy stocks that are viable and legitimate are available on their various countries stock exchange. Any stock not listed there should make you suspicious as they might be fraudulent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back