Search Engine marketing Vs Social media marketing

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I just ventured into an online business called Affiliate marketing and it's all about promoting other people's product to get commission. Now my major issue I'd I'm contemplating on the type of marketing to use for the link promotion between search engine marketing and social media marketing

When yiu are doing affiliate marketing, you will earn only when the products get sold. Search engine marketing costs money, where as social media marketing is free. You also can used paid feature, but social media marketing is basically free. TI believw social media marketing is better to promote affiliate products.

Both of them are good in their own ways. Getting leads through search engine is more natural and direct. It just costs more if you don't know your way around or have a good framework. Getting traffic through social media is very easy and broader. It's also cheaper than the other but you may not get traffic targeted to your affiliate link unless you do a niche targeting.

I just ventured into an online business called Affiliate marketing and it's all about promoting other people's product to get commission. Now my major issue I'd I'm contemplating on the type of marketing to use for the link promotion between search engine marketing and social media marketing
Social media marketing is more effective and preferable option because it contain millions of people and you can easily get traffic, free of cost on social media, while on search engine you have to pay money for advertisement to attract customers.

I prefer social media marketing than search engine marketing because social media marketing can be able to realise it originals audience people with different ability cultural diversity and also way of life.

If you do have available funds or capital can pay for search engine marketing and still get some sales from there but if reverse is the case you can run your campaign on social media as it is quite cheaper and still has a large number of audience.

As you've been advised if you've fund, search engine marketing is best for affliate marketing. Social media marketing is effective but targeting a right people in social media is not easy. Affliate marketing is about marketing products to right people. If you go with search engine marketing, google help you target right people for what you're promoting.
As you've been advised if you've fund, search engine marketing is best for affliate marketing. Social media marketing is effective but targeting a right people in social media is not easy. Affliate marketing is about marketing products to right people. If you go with search engine marketing, google help you target right people for what you're promoting.

Social Media marketing. This is because, a lot of people all over the world get to know you and what you do. So it's gives you a global recognition if you are able to promote your work well

Although search engine has its advantages too, social media will make you reach a wider audience because social media is people’s to-go nowadays.

Just make sure you’ll use it wisely.

The type of marketing that I love is social media marketing,and I love it base on what I do, because with the use of social media marketing I will be able to gain more with the leverage of the audience in the platform that your are making use of.

Well I don't really know much about search engines marketing but I believe the social media marketing may really worked out much better in terms of promotion and income generation due to the fact that alot of people are engaged.

Search Engine Marketing is a method to rank your website for paid searches. You will have to bid on keywords and if someone searcxhes for the keywords that you have targeted on your search engine marketing campaign, your website will appear on paid search list. It is good for gettoing paid organc traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back