What's new

School

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that learning new things from visiting school should be the most important one. Another thing is talking with friends there.

The people around me. Honestly, I think most people would not go to school if really were optional. It would probably be the wrong choice but no one likes the actual learning part of school (well most people anyway lol).

School is a perfect place where we meet everyone and had good friends, share the food. School days are good than any days so better we should enjoy it.

the break period to play football or just hang out with different unique expression. I liked learning but not loved it...

I think one of the most important thing about school for kids other than learning is socializing - if we did not have it, there would be a lot people not knowing basic human interaction.

To be honest I hate school especially math class it's the worst for me i think the best thing i like in school is when you receive
high results in a class you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back