Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Apr 7, 2022
USD
$6.9500USD
Biznotes
ScarletClicks

ScarletClicks is one of the oldest PTC sites and remains popular to this day⭐️. the essence of Earnings here is very simple, you click on ads👆 - you get money.💸
Today, exactly, I have been a member for a year now and I want to tell you a little about it. This site has been operating for almost 14 years and has a high trust rating among users. 👤 Also this site has the title and is called as "King of PTC 🏅" this is the second name of the site can be said.
You can earn by completing offers like downloading an app, or completing surveys. But the main way is to click on ads.
this site also has 2 PTC sites that they released, you must have heard of them GPTplanet and OptimalBux. The minimum withdrawal of funds is: 💲2 you can withdraw to electronic wallets💵: Payeer, Skrill, Bitcoin and others. The most common way to earn money is to attract referrals👥️️. there are 2 types of them on the site - a direct referral and a rented referral. If you are thinking💭 about getting started with PTC sites then you should try this site.

I have used it and received payment from this site but I will not recommend this site to any one. As a free user it will take over a year to reach payment threshold as they have high payment threshold.
The website is not scam it's a legit website which someone can work on and I think that I have saw some folks who work here and receive their payment

The website is not scam it's a legit website which someone can work on and I think that I have saw some folks who work here and receive their payment
I did not say it is a scam, did I? I even mentioned that I have received payment from the site, right? What I mean is it will take really long time to reach payment threshold on a PTC site

Honestly, if you only do the ptcs in scarletclick, it will take a long time to withdraw as @DigitalNomad says, because you cannot earn more than $0.02 a day with the ads if I remember correctly, but if you can make offers or take surveys, I think there are options to complete surveys, you can reach the minimum withdrawal faster, but as PTC it is not profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back