What's new

Scarlet-clicks.info Reviews : Scam or Legit?

Knight Angeles

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.7000USD
Biznotes

What is Scarlet-clicks.info?​

Scarlet clicks is a paid to click platform that pays you for viewing advertisements, you can earn in many ways by completing tasks and surveys such as medium path, offertoro, wannads ,bitswall etc etc , you can advertise here too as low as 1.5$ for 1000 views

How much can I Earn ?​

Per click from - 0.001 to 0.01$
Referral commission: 40%
Offer walls
Tasks
Surveys

How to withdraw?​

Minimum withdraw: 2$
Withdraw option: Bitcoin ,skrill, solidtrustpay, neteller, AirTm, Litecoin, PerfectMoney

How to join?​

Click the link here below

How many clicks are allowed per hour? There is not limit? also .. what are the reference conditions.?

Last edited:
I am also subscribed to a similar site where you need to click an ad and run it for 30 seconds. But the number of ads per day is limitted to only 7-8. Is it the same with this? Do they also have a limit for ads to click on? Also, the minimum for withdrawal is $2. So it would take a month before you can ask for payment.

Scarlett is another PTC site that am yet to find out how they operate, I will soon do so as soon as possible cos that's my hobby i love studying people and everything I see to make they are reall and exit, that's the point, I hate stupidity and foolishness, so I don't act that way.

Is this site open to people from other countries like Nigeria?so many survey sites abounds but they restrictions due to country of origin.and on a serious note,is it truly legit?

I easily get tired of post to click sites or tasks because of their meagre earning possibility, when I see what I earn clicking on adverts and how many more adverts that I need to click on before I get to their withdrawal threshold, I just get tired.

I have heard many good reviews about this site that it is legit for years ago but ig is very low paying and you need many referrals to help you for earning from this site , I was active there but I give up at last cause I don't get any referrals .

I have heard many good reviews about this site that it is legit for years ago but ig is very low paying and you need many referrals to help you for earning from this site , I was active there but I give up at last cause I don't get any referrals .
yes you are right i was also a member of this site but its very slow and boring also. many users left it as i have left and recently i have joined one new PTC site which pays you very fast and you can take referrals on RENT on low cost so your earning will be more than as you think so why you dont join it now..If you are really want to make money then you are at right place ..here is there link BEST PTC JOIN NOW

Is this site open to people from other countries like Nigeria?so many survey sites abounds but they restrictions due to country of origin.and on a serious note,is it truly legit?
This is not like surveys and offers that is not always available for members from all countries but only for some selected counties. You can earn there with no restrictions. I am also a member there but I have not reached minimum payout because I am not constant there for I see it as a waste of time.

I don't like all this paid to click platforms because so many of them are scam and they will only waste your reasonable amount of time.

Actually, PTC platforms supposed to be where one can earn but it is rather unfortunate that most PTC platforms are run by scammers making it difficult for one to trust them, though there are still legit ones. One still has to careful dealing with them.

That amount is too small to watch ads. The data you spend in watching some ads is more expensive than $0.001.
That is why it is so difficult to use some PTC sites because the payout is too small

Wow that's very interesting, even though everything about it seems to be tough, but have you ever withdraw from it,I will like to give it a trial.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back