What's new

Scam sites you should stay away from in 2021

This is not a funny matter, how can people be this wicked. To create so many fake sites just to dupe people even when we are just recovering from the covid-19 pandemic. This is bad.

Thanks for putting these up, it will help us to not fall victims, please those who know other scam sites should help us include them so that we can be aware.

Thanks for bringing the awareness among the people about the hyip sites which you should not invest. But there are lot more sites that are getting added everyday and the list of scam sites should go on

Thanks for the information because is very important for anyone to be very careful about this site, we believe all these website is online to defraud people their money.

Wow! You have done well am just trying to imagine how you were able to get all this site, the list is too long I know most people would have falling victim to some of this site

I want to commend you for taking your time to figure the above platforms out. I believe that there are so many other ones out there. With this exposure one will have to be careful of the PTC platforms one joins to avoid joining the wrong ones. It is rather unfortunate that some people still fall for them even when their offers are too good to be true. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Ad of you are a blogger try as much as possible to stay away from engageya ads, they are the biggest scam in the world of advert scammers. They have wasted my time before and they went away with my money.

You have really done a great job for posting the scam sites we should run for
. The list is quite long and I know that it would be longer than this. It's rather unfortunate that the cyberceiminals are really on top of their game and they are all out to steal people's fund.

Thank you a great deal for carrying all of these fraud sites to our discover. This entire site are actually effectively kept in mind as well as I will never ever perform everything on such site since I understand that they are actually currently frauds.

This is a huge list of scaming site that we need to avoid in our daily activities online and more are still out there scamming people , we also have some investment websites that are scam.
Wow!! With such a lengthy list you have written for us. It will be very hard for anyone to fall for these sites except the person has not read his post of yours

I really appreciate this and trust me at this time these scam sites has already increased more than the ones here. We need to be vigilant, make thorough findings before embarking on an online business.

Wow! Although it's no longer a new thing in this technology inclined world. Most of those sites and dark website are purposely for scamming. I know about that fundforcovid-19.com.

Be very careful with Freedogeon it turned out to be Scam, it has stopped paying and keeps the investment and the profits, whoever asks for it I can give feedback with supports.
Considering the fact that there are many scam site,I think the best way of avoiding such sites is by confirming any site you want to join,one is expected to research about the particular site.

This scam sites are increasing in number every day and it is almost impossible for you to keep track of them. The most important thing is that you should know the way in which they operate so that you can easily identify them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back