What's new

Scam sites you should stay away from in 2021

Wow, this list is very long, if it's exactly as the post read then this is great job. I expect everyone to be involved in such activity because it will save many lives from falling victim. Once you already have the list of the scam site with you, it will be very rare to fall into their hands. Its always painful when you invest your money somewhere and you expect a profit but at the end of the day both the profit and the capital is gone.

This is very unfortunate to note that all these are scam sites.
I really appreciate your research to discover all this fake sites that has contributed so much in defrauding innocent people and their hard earned money.

This is very unfortunate to note that all these are scam sites.
I really appreciate your research to discover all this fake sites that has contributed so much in defrauding innocent people and their hard earned money.
Be very careful with Freedogeon it turned out to be Scam, it has stopped paying and keeps the investment and the profits, whoever asks for it I can give feedback with supports.

Be very careful with Freedogeon it turned out to be Scam, it has stopped paying and keeps the investment and the profits, whoever asks for it I can give feedback with supports.
Thanks so much for the information at this point in time.
There are so many investment site meant to be scamming people.
Iam very happy to note that some of this sites has already been exposed already.

"A" for effort. 😊👍 Thank you so much for the very informative post of yours. This is a big help especially for everyone who goes to earning and investment sites to distinguish which scamsites are. I know there are many more fake sites that are not mentioned but it has been a huge help to prevent those.

Great one @Kelzyboy. The rate of scam site online these days is alarming.
Those are everywhere trying to defruard the unsuspecting public. The more patriotic people expose these sitez, the better for the online earners and investors.

This is great and useful information for everyone. I really appreciate you information you share, but how do you know that they are a scams site?, Have you seen the list on internet, did you see the list from a trustworthy source, or you just thought so?. How did you confirm them?

Thanks a lot for bringing all these scam websites to our notice. This whole website are well noted and I would never do anything on such website because I know that they are now scams.

Waoh it's great seeing this question and the reply so far seeing them definitely I won't fall a victim a such sites Can't come and be wasting my energy on scam sites .

The poster should have taken his time to tell us why he labeled these sites as scam and he should have told us his personal experiences with these websites scam. The owners of these websites can use these against the poster.

The poster should have taken his time to tell us why he labeled these sites as scam and he should have told us his personal experiences with these websites scam. The owners of these websites can use these against the poster.
I doubt those owners would be coming any where near anybody who puts a disclaimer on the sites. I think the op has done a great job for the sake of those who make enough research before starting out on any site.

There are a lot of scam site these days and a lot are still coming up the only thing I'll advise you to do is make proper investigation before you sign up on any site.

a several number of site which have scammed me but I can tell if it is the same without because it may favour them and failed me but I noted this 1. Noworkpay.com, earntub.com and info job.com and a number of the.

There are many scam sites out there that you should stay away from, in order for you to stay away from scam site you need to be vigilant and also check if the link is from reliable source.

I wish I could add some telegram airdrops claiming to give crypto. This is another way the scam people of their money. One has to be very careful online.

Wow!! With such a lengthy list you have written for us. It will be very hard for anyone to fall for these sites except the person has not read his post of yours

Thanks fornthe information on the scam sites, but i will like to add one more scam site, Taoofblock is also a scam site scamming everybody right now, if you want to make a withdrawal and get your dogecoin, they will tell you to first deposit 10dogecoin before you can withdraw, and if you deposit they will block you.

This is great and useful information for everyone. I really appreciate you information you share, but how do you know that they are a scams site?, Have you seen the list on internet, did you see the list from a trustworthy source, or you just thought so?. How did you confirm them?
So all these websites are just there online to defraud people of their money and efforts. The truth is that many of them may not even request for money but they'll make you to work on their platforms with a promise to pay and at the end of the day they will not.

sites to stay away in 2021
there are many sites to stay away from
You have to avoid to invest in new websites especially if it is a
PTC program. So you may discover a new PTC program that it
is paying however when he collect his fortune from some
advertisements and upgrades and rent referral he suddenly
stops paying his members and close PTC and use part of this
funds to create a new PTC. If you are a PTC owner focus on
old PTC with good payment proof and trusted by many people
like AdBTC or Cointiply or CoinpayU or Cryptowin or Omniads.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back